Rumsfeld: Drugs is Threat to Afghan Future.......

Help Support CattleToday:

Look at greenmanures signature. Looks like he always wants what belongs to someone else

{greenpasture78 quote} Life is a journey; enjoy the ride. The grass is always greener on the other side.{quote from greenpasture78}

There is a quick fix to their 40% GNP being made from Opiates

Its called Roundup folks and I hear you can aplicate it using and arial spreader, that would be one way to force them to clean up their Poppy growing, and it would take care or the problem right down to the root in 5-7 days

and force them to start growing nutritious food products

Michelle Pankonien":1hooko5u said:
There is a quick fix to their 40% GNP being made from Opiates

Its called Roundup folks and I hear you can aplicate it using and arial spreader, that would be one way to force them to clean up their Poppy growing, and it would take care or the problem right down to the root in 5-7 days

and force them to start growing nutritious food products

I looked at the poppy situation in Afganastan a while back. It seems that about the only thing that will grow there besides terrorists are poppys. We'ld be better off buying their crop and destroying it. At least their economy wouldn't collapse, we would get the junk out of the system and it wouldn't cost anymore tax payers dollars then trying to prevent it from coming in to the country. Of course, then the columbians or some other entrepanearing country would jump on the band wagon.

dun

My problem is it has taken Rumsfeld this long to figure this out! Maybe he invested in the Afghan poppies fields and recently his investment has collasped? Now he tells the media he is aware of the poppies problems??? HMMMMMMM........... Rummy, if you are that slow, you are FIRED! Take Bush with ya and have fun eating poppy seeds on his ranch in Texas..... What a sight!

Latest posts