Ruger LCR

Help Support CattleToday:

I looked at one at the local gun store. It felt good, was really light, and would be very easy to conceal. By the time I talked myself into buying it, it was already gone. I have always been a loyal fan of S&W revolvers, but I seem to have an unshakable desire to get a LCR and a Super Blackhawk Hunter in 41 mag.

Carefull friend. Ruger has recalled all of the LCR pistols. It seems that if you drop it with a loaded round it can discharge :mad: I you do buy one make shure from the dealer that it has been retrofitted, or contact Sturm Ruger with the serial # and ask them. Better safe than sorry, rember safty first.
I am shure that the LCR is a fine pistol as ruger don't make junk but you have to remember that they are made by humans. A least they have cought the mistake and they are fixing it. Good luck Mac

Mac2":20kie5qe said:
Carefull friend. Ruger has recalled all of the LCR pistols. It seems that if you drop it with a loaded round it can discharge :mad: I you do buy one make shure from the dealer that it has been retrofitted, or contact Sturm Ruger with the serial # and ask them. Better safe than sorry, rember safty first.
I am shure that the LCR is a fine pistol as ruger don't make junk but you have to remember that they are made by humans. A least they have cought the mistake and they are fixing it. Good luck Mac
According to web site it is the LCP and SR9 autos that have been recalled.
LCR is a revolver.

snichols264":19i2wfpq said:
I looked at one at the local gun store. It felt good, was really light, and would be very easy to conceal. By the time I talked myself into buying it, it was already gone. I have always been a loyal fan of S&W revolvers, but I seem to have an unshakable desire to get a LCR and a Super Blackhawk Hunter in 41 mag.
The 41 Mag will knock your socks off. Makes a big hole. Kathy is a little woman and she loved shooting ours. She was upset when she found out I had given it to our son .
Tom.

talldog":2h3jsg73 said:
41Mag is a great" forgotten" cartridge ! I have several and enjoy shooting them! Look at the stats !! :)
With a 215 gr hard cast keith style SWC it will shoot length wise through a 175 hog from head to tail.

The local gunshop has another LCR in stock. $409 plus tax. The only way I talked myself out of it was convincing myself to save up and buy one with the crimson laser grips. That is one sweet feeling little revolver.

snichols264":2sot51oh said:
The local gunshop has another LCR in stock. $409 plus tax. The only way I talked myself out of it was convincing myself to save up and buy one with the crimson laser grips. That is one sweet feeling little revolver.
How is the trigger compared to other DAO revolvers

Latest posts