Ruger American Rifle Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

I have bought from them before. Quick shipping and good products. I get their catalog. They are down your way in Texas somewhere.

HOSS":12v17hh0 said:
I have bought from them before. Quick shipping and good products. I get their catalog. They are down your way in Texas somewhere.

I saved the link appreciate it. I had never heard of them I have been looking through the sales flyer.

Great link... never heard of them either. They have a good deal on Leupold Binoculars also.

HOSS":3a9fux48 said:

Most of us can be in another state... or another country... faster than we can be in Abiline. :)

Brute, Speaking of Abiline......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sERF2EcfC8U

CB, you need to sign up for their catalog. They will run specials periodically with some really good deals on lever guns. They only run the sales for a few days. You can snag some real good stuff if you keep tabs on them. They make a special bulk buy and then blow out the sale for a few days. Lots of shotgun deals as well. On certain occasions they will sell a batch of Ruger wheel guns. In this latest catalog they have some unique Iver Johnson 1911 .45's for $499.00.

HOSS":1mm4et81 said:
Brute, Speaking of Abiline......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sERF2EcfC8U

CB, you need to sign up for their catalog. They will run specials periodically with some really good deals on lever guns. They only run the sales for a few days. You can snag some real good stuff if you keep tabs on them. They make a special bulk buy and then blow out the sale for a few days. Lots of shotgun deals as well. On certain occasions they will sell a batch of Ruger wheel guns. In this latest catalog they have some unique Iver Johnson 1911 .45's for $499.00.

I did.

denvermartinfarms":3u3buehi said:
Brute 23":3u3buehi said:
Those Leupold binoculars are $350 on there and almost $600 any where else I look.
There also very good btw.

Has anyone looked thru the new Euro Binos at Cabelas. I am no fan of that chain but we stopped there at Sidney the other day and looked at some Binos. The Euro from cabelas was very comparable to the Swarovski and $1400 cheaper at $800

Latest posts