Roy's adventure

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm laughing, only because it wasn't MY dog this time. Mine somehow manage to get cow poop all over them. I don't think they know where poop comes from...

I love Roy's ears, too! That one picture, she looks like she's waiting (with bated breath) to hear the most important word ever. :) And she WILL hear it. With those ears, she can prolly pick up radio stations in Atlanta! ROFL!

Seriously, she's beautiful. ;)

Patty rolls in that stuff fairly regularly. She is not an inside dog so we just wait until it dries and brush it out of her hair. The cows are calving right now so after birth is on the menu. Nothing like a good after birth or fresh milk poop from the calves. Don't lick me dog!!!!

Patty rolls in that stuff fairly regularly. She is not an inside dog so we just wait until it dries and brush it out of her hair. The cows are calving right now so after birth is on the menu. Nothing like a good after birth or fresh milk poop from the calves. Don't lick me dog!!!!
Milk turds! Every farm dogs favorite!

She's got the look. My Kelpie Bo who I lost several years ago always had a layer of cow $hit on her, she was a very skillfull hunter and I think this was part of her masking her smell. Whenever I put her hearing aid collar on her she went straight to the nearest freshest pile of cow $hit and plaster it all over the collar to deaden the vibrations, I mainly used it in vibration mode., She was a very smart dog.

Ken

Gary's famous road cows showed up in our driveway again. So Patty and I hopped on the quad and took them down the road. There was 8 of them. Some where down the road we picked up 4 more cows and 2 young calves. These cows are pretty well dog trained. Patty would jump off the quad and move them along. Eventually one of the calves slowed down. Patty was going to keep it moving. The cow wasn't going to put up with no dog after her baby. Real quick Patty was back on the quad. I swear she was hiding behind me. She is good on calves and yearlings but she wants nothing to do with big cows who want to fight.

Latest posts