Roy's adventure

Help Support CattleToday:

Roy's first of hopefully many trips to the Pacific Ocean, Newport Oregon today. Razor clams opens late September so she'll spend some time at @Dave favorite spot digging!!
View attachment 21086
Unfortunately Dave gets to spend zero time at his favorite razor clam digging spot. But there are trade offs. Dave gets to spend zero time in Western Washington.

The weather looks a bit rugged there.

Ken
The weather looks like a nice day on the north Pacific coast. December and January can get a bit "rugged".

I love all the pictures of Roy, what a little bug she is! 🥰 Thanks also for the pics of Crater Lake. I miss that area so much. We used to hike around there a lot. And the beach. I can still remember my last visit before we moved. I made hubby stay until after sunset so I could see just one more ocean sunset in my life... I will always remember it. Luckily, it was fairly nice weather that day, and there WAS a sunset, LOL!

I had one calf to treat this morning. Patty wasn't exactly a great help. I want the calf to go right she is pushing it left. She went into the tub ahead of the calf and didn't want to come passed it to get out. I ended up running the dog up the alley and through the chute so I could get the calf to go that way. She will learn but today was not the day.

Digging razor clams at the beach is one of the few things I miss about western Washington. Patty would love it. Throw in a few seagulls and wide open beach to run on she would think she is in heaven.

Latest posts