Roy!

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
That crazy little gal is going to be earning a paycheck. She'll head or heal and I'm really getting a good handle on her at 9 months, easy to call off the cows and actually pays a bit of attention to me! I bet I'll be able to send her a 1/4 mile away and have her bring the cows back pretty soon. We've been trying to practice most everyday. DSC01875.JPGDSC01878.JPGDSC01880.JPGDSC01886.JPGDSC01887.JPG20230203_090833.jpg

That crazy little gal is going to be earning a paycheck. She'll head or heal and I'm really getting a good handle on her at 9 months, easy to call off the cows and actually pays a bit of attention to me! I bet I'll be able to send her a 1/4 mile away and have her bring the cows back pretty soon. We've been trying to practice most everyday. View attachment 25864View attachment 25863View attachment 25862View attachment 25861View attachment 25860View attachment 25859
The Border Collies are amazing. I have used the same ones on both sheep and cattle/.

Just don't put her in a situation where she could get hurt. At her young age, it could take away her courage and confidence. She's doing really well. Super well.

Just don't put her in a situation where she could get hurt. At her young age, it could take away her courage and confidence. She's doing really well. Super well.
I'm doing my best to keep her under control and safe. I can almost stop her on a dime with a whistle, not saying she'll stay until I release her.🤣🤣
She really wants to behave, but she IS still a BC pup.

That's a nice lookin' collie you got there Named'em, they surely are an amazing breed. I won't have a dog that isn't mostly border collie. Those ears remind me of my Bree dog, she'd swivel them around up there like radar dishes. I swear she could hear a mouse fart at 300 yards out. I lost her last July to an underlying infection that somehow presented as a false positive for diabetes. Vet had never seen it and she's close to retiring. That one hurt a lot but seeing those ears on Roy brought back some good memories, thanks for that.

Latest posts