Rotella 15W-40 hard to find

Help Support CattleToday:

One of my employee's has it and has no symptoms at all. Another is very sick and feels like crap (luckily not bad enough for the hospital). I found out yesterday that the lady who cleans our office's husband was probably going to die yesterday after being on a vent for the past 2 weeks. They had to take his leg off last week due to the blood clots.

The change in quarantine rules is only if you tested positive but never had any symptoms.

Oh wow, I have not heard of anyone losing a leg due to Covid. That's horrible! You would think by now, they could figure out why some folks are not affected at all and some die.

Oh wow, I have not heard of anyone losing a leg due to Covid. That's horrible! You would think by now, they could figure out why some folks are not affected at all and some die.
I wonder if that person that had his leg taken off had been vaccinated for covid, or what other underlying health issues he had.

The Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918 was over by the end of 1920, vaccine or not I'm hoping we're on the downhill side of this.

I wonder if that person that had his leg taken off had been vaccinated for covid, or what other underlying health issues he had.
No underlying health issues and no diabetes. He was not vaccinated. His wife has said that after this, she is getting vaccinated as soon as she can (neither of them was vaccinated.)

The loss of the leg was due to blood clots from the Covid is what the wife said.

I happened by Rural King in Clarksville Tn today .
They HAD 2 five gallon buckets of Rotella-T4 15w40
for $62.99

No underlying health issues and no diabetes. He was not vaccinated. His wife has said that after this, she is getting vaccinated as soon as she can (neither of them was vaccinated.)

The loss of the leg was due to blood clots from the Covid is what the wife said.

The clots are caused by covid and usually in the legs. Typically surgery can be done to help/eliminate that condition, however when a patient in intensive care on a ventilator the patient would not make it through the surgery. Then if they would improve enough to get off the ventilator they would have to remove the leg.

I happened by Rural King in Clarksville Tn today .
They HAD 2 five gallon buckets of Rotella-T4 15w40
for $62.99
We went by the Rural King in Crossville last summer, really wish we had one closer to us - they would put TSC out of business.

Not to sidetrack this again but TSC is a joke. Rotella was the only thing I would buy in there with any regularity as they had a good price but keeping it in stock was an issue even before the shortage. Keeping anything in stock seems to be an issue for them.

We don't have Rural King around here, but about 3 years ago I noticed online they had tractor seats on sale. One I noticed was cordura material, adjustable tilt, arm rest that were adjustable, etc. $49 including shipping. They listed other places then for $249.

I guess they were switching brands and wanted these gone. I bought two. They are $269 now.

Latest posts