Roping coyote's

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7

Reaction score
Tongue River cowboys doctoring wheat pasture cattle
Jones -did you guys give him a shot of draxxin?
Quentin -that is to much $ we just ear noched him
tongueriver_zps178371ec.jpg

Saw a guy once when I was a kid with one tied up in the back of his stock truck. He roped him, but I don't know how he got him in the truck. gs

sim.-ang.king":1prcb0yk said:
Hoss did that once with dental floss. :lol:

Neat catch.
These guys cheated......that is an open field. I roped mine in a bamboo thicket.....at night.....from the back of a riding steer.....all by myself. :cowboy:

I got a pic somewhere of a badger my brother-in law put a leash on while it was in a leg hold trap. He let it out of the trap and walked it home like a dog.....of course the whole walk it was trying to kill him.

HOSS":2hwovmcf said:
sim.-ang.king":2hwovmcf said:
Hoss did that once with dental floss. :lol:

Neat catch.
These guys cheated......that is an open field. I roped mine in a bamboo thicket.....at night.....from the back of a riding steer.....all by myself. :cowboy:

I got a pic somewhere of a badger my brother-in law put a leash on while it was in a leg hold trap. He let it out of the trap and walked it home like a dog.....of course the whole walk it was trying to kill him.

I have a release pole from my trapping days that I used to turn loose several large dogs, two bear cubs, a yearling bear cub, a smallish mountain lion, a couple bobcats..... all that managed to get caught and held in a coyote trap. The only teeth marks in that pole came from the one badger I released with it. Don't mess with a badger unless you fell a need for stitches.

Latest posts