Ronald Reagan

Help Support CattleToday:

Hutch

Reaction score
"Here's my strategy on the Cold War:
We win, they lose."

- Ronald Reagan

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

- Ronald Reagan

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan

"Of the four wars in my lifetime none came about because the U.S. was too strong."

- Ronald Reagan

"I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandment's would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress."

- Ronald Reagan

"The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination."

- Ronald Reagan

"Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

- Ronald Reagan

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."

- Ronald Reagan

"The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a government program."

- Ronald Reagan

"I've laid down the law, though, to everyone from now on about anything that happens: no matter what time it is, wake me, even if it's in the middle of a Cabinet meeting."

- Ronald Reagan

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."

- Ronald Reagan

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

- Ronald Reagan

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."

- Ronald Reagan

"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.

- Ronald Reagan

I've got a video of him telling jokes at various times during his career. Hilarious! IMO one of the best 2 or 3 presidents of the last century. Sure do miss him.

VanC":2iv2x3jz said:
I've got a video of him telling jokes at various times during his career. Hilarious! IMO one of the best 2 or 3 presidents of the last century. Sure do miss him.

Biggest mistake of my life was when I turned 18 and voted for first time and voted against Reagan, can not even remember who ran against him back then. Just remember how much of a mistake I made in not voting for him.

Funny how stupid you can be when you are a teen, believed that all Republicans were against the poor people, and Democrats were for the poor people and I sure felt poor.

aplusmnt":1deyl9fm said:
VanC":1deyl9fm said:

Biggest mistake of my life was when I turned 18 and voted for first time and voted against Reagan, can not even remember who ran against him back then. Just remember how much of a mistake I made in not voting for him.

Funny how stupid you can be when you are a teen, believed that all Republicans were against the poor people, and Democrats were for the poor people and I sure felt poor.

Jimmy Carter and he would have probablly been reelected had it not been for the Iran Hostage B/S. Those camel jocks have been pokin the stick through the fence at us for 30 years.
Only Reagan, Bush 1 and 2 have fought back from Libya to Iran.
This war has more implications than a lot of people realize.

Caustic Burno":umfheiqq said:
aplusmnt":umfheiqq said:
VanC":umfheiqq said:

Jimmy Carter and he would have probablly been reelected had it not been for the Iran Hostage B/S. Those camel jocks have been pokin the stick through the fence at us for 30 years.

Caustic,.......now you went and depressed me, telling me I voted for Jimmy Carter :( Never even gave thought to who it was just voted Democrat. I would rather be called a Hobby Farmer than be reminded I voted for one of the worse Presidents instead of one of the best ones :D

Caustic Burno":1378h1vg said:
aplusmnt":1378h1vg said:
VanC":1378h1vg said:

I think it's time to take those sticks away from those camel jocks, back them up to that fence and poke stick back thru!

Latest posts