Ron Paul speech - anyone follow him?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow is weekly column. I think most of what he says makes sense. Unfortunately most folks don't.

The padlock is coming on this one.

He was a much better candidate that what we got. He just needed more campaign $$'s for more exposure. And he needs to start campaigning much earlier as well as he has some very good ideas! And I doubt AR15's would've jumped up to $1800 price range if he had bee elected.

TARP or aka "Bailout Money for 'Troubled Assets' " will just result in higher banking costs for the consumer and higher taxes to make up for the give-away $"s. Maybe the anticipation of this free money is why there are so many banks mergers going on right now? Ron Paul was right to disagree with the measure.

Shoot yeah! From Lake Jackson. I would have voted for him, truthfully, had I not felt like I would have been throwing away the vote. He makes sense. Lots of it. I wish people would not just have dismissed him out of hand.

Lammie":i82xjuvs said:
Shoot yeah! From Lake Jackson. I would have voted for him, truthfully, had I not felt like I would have been throwing away the vote. He makes sense. Lots of it. I wish people would not just have dismissed him out of hand.

I think he just needed more exposure Lammie. I never knew who he was either and he's just 45 minutes south of me. Once I tuned in and listened I learned he was pretty sound in his views. Didn't he depend mostly an internet word-of-mouth type campaign? He'll need a lot more than that if he runs for election again and he should.

BeefmasterB":5g6ma15d said:
Lammie":5g6ma15d said:

I think he just needed more exposure Lammie. I never knew who he was either and he's just 45 minutes south of me. Once I tuned in and listened I learned he was pretty sound in his views. Didn't he depend mostly an internet word-of-mouth type campaign? He'll need a lot more than that if he runs for election again and he should.

I think he did a good job in that speech. Im not very knowledgeable in politics but sounds like he had the right idea in there. Didnt he once suggest we returned to the gold standard? some of his ideas were too out there imo. But good speech by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts