Romo Retires

Help Support CattleToday:

And Jay Cutler too.
6 of one--1/2 dozen of another..
(I even saw one pundit suggest Fitzpatrick may be returning to Houston.. :bang: :bang: :bang: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: )

Romo choosing to retire from the NFL continues to prove the point that people will do a lot before ever playing for the Houston Texans

Son of Butch":2irvifyx said:
slick4591":2irvifyx said:
red angus 2010":2irvifyx said:
I'll bet you are pumped that Colin Kaepernick is available.
:lol2:
greybeard":2irvifyx said:
And Jay Cutler too.
Y'all are just jealous that the Vikes scooped up Case Keenum. :)
No, we're just jealous you didn't offer him $72 million.
(On the right team, Keenum would do well.)

greybeard":2y41cm5r said:
Son of Butch":2y41cm5r said:
slick4591":2y41cm5r said:
greybeard":2y41cm5r said:
And Jay Cutler too.
Y'all are just jealous that the Vikes scooped up Case Keenum. :)
No, we're just jealous you didn't offer him $72 million.
(On the right team, Keenum would do well.)
Yes... on the right team. But he used up his college eligibility, so 'the right team' is no longer an option. :)
But the Vikings did get him just for 1 year insurance and for 1.5 mil less than the average backup qb in the NFL.

Son of Butch":1yd2u0iu said:
wacocowboy":1yd2u0iu said:
I sure wish Romo was able to get a ring.
He and his will be able to get by with his new job replacing Phil Sims in the broadcast booth at CBS, so I for one won't lose any sleep over his lack of jewelry.

It is not about him getting by. He made enough money as player he doesn't have to work. It is about winning Super Bowls it is about winning championships. I was glad to see Ware get a ring even though it was with Denver.

wacocowboy":3p8vkob0 said:
Me too, but not necessarily his fault. Had he played with the teams Aikman had in the 80's he may have had several. Good guy, team player and a lot of heart and I hear he's a good example off the field. I wish him well.

TexasBred":2mzhowj8 said:
wacocowboy":2mzhowj8 said:
Me too, but not necessarily his fault. Had he played with the teams Aikman had in the 80's he may have had several. Good guy, team player and a lot of heart and I hear he's a good example off the field. I wish him well.

A big reason Romo don't have a ring is Jerry and his coaches and his crappy drafting and salary cap management.

wacocowboy":2kxaxefu said:
A big reason Romo don't have a ring is Jerry and his coaches and his crappy drafting and salary cap management.
And all those cheatin' other teams, all trying too hard... like they wanna win too or something and not giving a darn
about cowboy fans feelings..

Son of Butch":3qd8tpiy said:
wacocowboy":3qd8tpiy said:
And all those cheatin' other teams, all trying too hard... like they wanna win too or something and not giving a darn
SOB...go flick yourself. I could care less about your feelings.

TexasBred":2n42bqoz said:
Son of Butch":2n42bqoz said:
wacocowboy":2n42bqoz said:
My feelings???
It's all the cowboy fans feelings that get hurt about a multi-millionarie not receiving enough adulation, not mine.

Son of Butch":hszgxfrh said:
TexasBred":hszgxfrh said:
Son of Butch":hszgxfrh said:
My feelings???
It's all the cowboy fans feelings that get hurt about a multi-millionarie not receiving enough adulation, not mine.

Ain't nobody's feelings hurt. All I ever said was it would of been nice for him to win a ring and that Jerry sucks as a GM and failed to put together a talented enough team with a good HC to win a SB. I don't know where you got the hurt feelings BS from.

wacocowboy":2tjxiql9 said:

Isn't he married? That's a good enough ring.

Seriously, though, I never heard anything bad about him like you do with a lit if other guys and he seemed liked by his teammates. He had a long career and made a decent chunk of change. I wish him the best like I wish all people the best.

Bestoutwest":1sxwcccv said:
wacocowboy":1sxwcccv said:

Isn't he married? That's a good enough ring.

Seriously, though, I never heard anything bad about him like you do with a lit if other guys and he seemed liked by his teammates. He had a long career and made a decent chunk of change. I wish him the best like I wish all people the best.

lol I'd take a SB ring over my wedding ring lol.

Latest posts