Roller Babes

Help Support CattleToday:

I wonder how much time was spent on that?
I don't see how it sells Evian.
Yeah, maybe I do. Stay young. Aimed at women 30something. Babies. So cute. Stay young. That's worth money.
Water, folks. It's expensive water.

jw":3jmsyl0j said:
Apparently! but we still love ya!!

I need all the love I can get... Clowns, some claymation figures and computerized dancing babies just creep me out. And the Burger King. He just sends me over the edge. And marionettes, majorettes, mimes, june bugs...

You wait,some fool's gonna put their kid on skates and be very supprised when he/she gets hurt. Not only that,but not one of them was wearing a helment!!

It is creepy but clever how it is done, and does any one remember that Evian is Naive backwards. Why pay so much for a bottle of three year old water when you can get it from the tap or well fresh by the bucket load. at not much cost.

I'll tell you,the water here tastes bad..they say it's safe,but it stinks to me. So yeah,I do buy water to drink.

peg4x4":3ni8gz9n said:
I'll tell you,the water here tastes bad..they say it's safe,but it stinks to me. So yeah,I do buy water to drink.
Ah! sorry Peg I forget the water is not like ours all around the World, I remember in Florida it is quite rank to, we only drank bottled.

Latest posts