Rock On! American Idol

Help Support CattleToday:

I did not see the show, but as they were talking on Idol chatter on the radio station I listen to in the mornings when milking, they all agreed Adam was the best, but did say Allisons song choice wasn't the best. I think Chris may go home tonight though, because all the other 3 do have quite the following. I still say Danny will win the whole thing, because I do think America likes his story, and voice, and he could sell records. Adam will have a career in music also, but I'm just not too sure that he interests all groups of people.

GMN

We had track meet, but I youtubed Adam. He's awesome. They should quit the show after this year b/c no one will be that good again. I also like Danny and Allison. I think they'll all be very successful, doesn't really matter who wins.

I personally don't like Adam at all but he does have all the things that could make him a megastar in the rock world.....another Michael Jackson (if he can dance).

TexasBred":1ve8jb9o said:
I personally don't like Adam at all but he does have all the things that could make him a megastar in the rock world.....another Michael Jackson (if he can dance).
yep like being a freak, that oughta cinch him for sure

alacattleman":3s5vhq5d said:
TexasBred":3s5vhq5d said:

Really,, I kinda compare him to Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails..

My mom says that he can be the next Elvis Presley..I think she has a little crush on him.. :help:

I only heard the last duet, but in the snippets at the end that they show Adam was by far the best again; but I still love Allison she has some really chops and is for sure a true rocker..Oh,btw when hubby heard her sing he said that she has a h@ll of a voice and he thinks everyone who is or has been on AI sucks.. :lol2:

hillsdown":3b55y4bq said:
alacattleman":3b55y4bq said:
TexasBred":3b55y4bq said:

Really,, I kinda compare him to Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails..

My mom says that he can be the next Elvis Presley..I think she has a little crush on him.. :help:

I only heard the last duet, but in the snippets at the end that they show Adam was by far the best again; but I still love Allison she has some really chops and is for sure a true rocker..Oh,btw when hubby heard her sing he said that she has a h@ll of a voice and he thinks everyone who is or has been on AI sucks.. :lol2:

I've missed shows but can't remember him singing anything to really show his vocals except for the high notes. Would like to hear him actually sing an Elvis love time song and hear the deep vocals.

When I first heard Adam I thought, Wow this guy is entertaining!
Now when he starts singing it's like nails in my ears. Tons of range but no tonal quality at all. The screaming is just difficult to bear.
Kris is just going to be a solid balladeer for years to come.
I hated to see Allison go, but she's gonna have to develop an identity to go along with those amazing pipes.
Danny for my money has the best tone, range, and interest when he sings. I just wish he would realize how truly good he is and lose his inhibitions when he performs.
I'm happy the kids got me watching this.

I'll watch tonight and pass comment tomorrow, as I have heard Adam was the best, I thought Allison would have been good this week as she has the right sort of voice for Rock, but I'm sure we haven't heard the last of her.

Well I have watched the show now and after seeing the performances, I DO NOT agree with the result, what is up America, Danny must have a big following as I thought tonight he was at his worst, and Kris to sing Beatles not rock to me, more middle of the road, and he didn't sing it all that well. Must agree that Adam was the best, but Allison to me was a close second her voice just lends to that type of music. So sad to see her go, can see Kris go next week and Danny very unfortunatly winning, but as I have said before Adam going on to have an amazing career in the music world.

Latest posts