Roadkill Garage

Help Support CattleToday:

She started laughing real loud and said they're $2.99 and they will F$#@k you up bro.
She's not kidding! I think they're 15% off the top of my head. Not the most concentrated thing in the world, but they'll sneak up on you. They're handy for saddlebags.

I ask my nephew to come help me drive 5 post last week. His requirement was 2 twisted teas and a Chelada tall boys. Buzz balls will be cheaper. 😆😆

...................Arkansas shocked me!..............
Yes, it's strange that people can by medical pot but I can't buy a beer. It's a two hour round trip to buy anything stronger than beer. Oklahoma state line is the closest beer to me, 45 minute round trip. Most dry counties issue a certain number of private liquor licenses based on population. Our county has four; the Elks Club, Country Club, the Catholic Church, and the First Baptist Church. The Catholic Church at least uses theirs during Octoberfest.

The Baptist Church only got theirs to keep it away from other "clubs". They were recently sued and told to use it or lose it. Now the Eagles Club has it. I'm not a part of any club that'd have me as a member.

I offered Roadkill my late father's 1971 AMC Rambler with good-updated 50k miles engine....to come, fix and drive it out of the woods of Seminole Oklahoma. I heard from others the pictures i sent, with limbs all over the hood and roof, were used in a some automotive magazine. Never heard from Finnigan or any roadkill gang though.

going to start my own version of roadkill..first episode shows me installing a clutch in the Dollar General parking lot..
I'd watch that. I used to drive up in the field to a dead car and transfer the engine (and Vehciel ID's) and drive out with the dead car with a better body (frame not broken). I love watching on the fly mechanics.