Roadkill anyone?

Help Support CattleToday:

HatCreekFan

Reaction score
possumonroad.jpg

Wilson_Cattle_Company":1hxb3i7u said:
:roll:

Lazy people........................................

Worlds going to hell......... :roll:

GLAD SOMEONE SEES IT MY WAY TOO! :x

J&T Farm":1rl3pfde said:
He was the painter, not the scooper. lol

Probably right but he still should have knocked it out of the way. Now when it does get moved there's a missing spot of paint.

I'm going through the same type of problem with the new workers we are getting at our office. They are all young, fresh out of college, never had to work a day in there life and generally don't care about nothing but working from 8-5 and getting their pay checks. They don't understand the little stuff like that and it just bugs the sh^@ out of me!

J":1mgcg6b9 said:
J&T Farm":1mgcg6b9 said:

Probably right but he still should have knocked it out of the way. Now when it does get moved there's a missing spot of paint.

I'm going through the same type of problem with the new workers we are getting at our office. They are all young, fresh out of college, never had to work a day in there life and generally don't care about nothing but working from 8-5 and getting their pay checks. They don't understand the little stuff like that and it just bugs the sh^@ out of me!

there's such thing as an 8-5 job??? i'll trade ya.

cowgirl580":2wi5hp3h said:
J":2wi5hp3h said:
J&T Farm":2wi5hp3h said:

there's such thing as an 8-5 job??? i'll trade ya.

sign me up
LOL ;-)

Latest posts