Road Rage

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Whilst coming out of town today I was traveling in the middle lane and had to stop and wait for the last traffic light to change green before we hit the open road, accelerated and got up to speed in sync with all the other vehicles. The guy behind me decided that I was not going fast enough(I couldn't anyway course there was another vehicle in front of me) and was riding my tail. Contrary to my nature I decided to hit the brakes, he got soo close to me that I could see the color of his eyes - they were red :shock: ! He overtook me nearly scraping my truck, did a little braking in front of me and a couple of rude looking hand signals and took off - thank goodness!!!!
Gawd, I won't be doing that again for sometime :lol:

alisonb":1s7b0dsa said:
Whilst coming out of town today I was traveling in the middle lane and had to stop and wait for the last traffic light to change green before we hit the open road, accelerated and got up to speed in sync with all the other vehicles. The guy behind me decided that I was not going fast enough(I couldn't anyway course there was another vehicle in front of me) and was riding my tail. Contrary to my nature I decided to hit the brakes, he got soo close to me that I could see the color of his eyes - they were red :shock: ! He overtook me nearly scraping my truck, did a little braking in front of me and a couple of rude looking hand signals and took off - thank goodness!!!!

I have found it to be much more effective to open the glove box and take out a very large handgun and hold it straight up so that he can read the Caliber on the barrel if he is followoing that close.
Very effective and just in case things escalate you are already armed!

3waycross":27mp91ts said:
alisonb":27mp91ts said:

I have found it to be much more effective to open the glove box and take out a very large handgun and hold it straight up so that he can read the Caliber on the barrel if he is followoing that close.
Very effective and just in case things escalate you are already armed!
sounds good..

I lay the gun on the dash and throw a hand full of pennies out the window . Never had one ask me to pull over after they fly up and see the gun

Had a guy sitting right on my bumper years ago when I left a stop sign. I didn't know it but I must of kicked up some gravel. He chased after me. I saw him coming and not knowing what was up had my friend with me hand me what I had stashed in my glove box. A K-Bar knife. Not old enough for a pistol yet.
He came running up to my window at the next stop sign yelling at first until he stuck his head even with mine and saw that knife laying across the top of my horn.
Complete about face attitude adjustment.
Very nicely told me that I had hit his car with some gravel. Told him I was sorry and was not aware of doing so. He said it was alright and went back to his car.
His girlfriend was bouncing around all excited expecting a fight. Couldn't understand why he walked so quickly back. :lol2:

Cousin told us small ball bearing work good too.

Latest posts