Riverbend Peerless 0016

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you like about him? I have no experience with him and he looks like a good all around bull. However, it seems that if your using ABS that they have many others with much more to add from an epd standpoint.

Lazy M":3vp66ttp said:
What do you like about him? I have no experience with him and he looks like a good all around bull. However, it seems that if your using ABS that they have many others with much more to add from an epd standpoint.

I will have a 2 y/o to breed to him that was a 96 lb calf. I really like his CE, BW and his $B. I also really like his high DOC numbers.

What are some others that you like? We have used Quaker Hill Rampage on a LH that really put the growth to the calf. I was really impressed with the physical aspect of the calf, but his disposition was not my favorite. I tried S A V Bruiser, and would again, but it didn't stick. :cry2: I was really looking forward to that calf.

Bestoutwest":290z0l9c said:
Lazy M":290z0l9c said:

I will have a 2 y/o to breed to him that was a 96 lb calf. I really like his CE, BW and his $B. I also really like his high DOC numbers.

What are some others that you like? We have used Quaker Hill Rampage on a LH that really put the growth to the calf. I was really impressed with the physical aspect of the calf, but his disposition was not my favorite. I tried S A V Bruiser, and would again, but it didn't stick. :cry2: I was really looking forward to that calf.
A few I like from ABS: I just used 3F Epic this fall, and have liked the calves that I've seen from him at other places.. I really have liked Bruiser, and have retained some pretty nice heifers from him.. I have used CC&7 in the past, and he makes big rangy calvess that do well as big mature cows.. I think Consensus and Hoover Dam make excellent cows.. I'm excited about a Consensus son, Hickok, and plan to use him this spring..

Lazy M":17oi5lti said:
Bestoutwest":17oi5lti said:
Lazy M":17oi5lti said:

A few I like from ABS: I just used 3F Epic this fall, and have liked the calves that I've seen from him at other places.. I really have liked Bruiser, and have retained some pretty nice heifers from him.. I have used CC&7 in the past, and he makes big rangy calvess that do well as big mature cows.. I think Consensus and Hoover Dam make excellent cows.. I'm excited about a Consensus son, Hickok, and plan to use him this spring..

Thanks for the look on 3F Epic. I have the CC&7 bull written down for future use. I'd like a daughter out of all three, honestly, and then put Bruiser over the top of them. I think that would be a good start to my herd.

Latest posts