Ritchie Fence Line Waterers

Help Support CattleToday:

If you can get city water/well water that is pressurized the mirafounts will work without electricity and I guess from the posts that richie makes one that'll work as well. Duns buried waterer works good too. I know a guy that put in a buried waterer off of a pond after the pond was built by taking a dozer and pushing a sharpened piece of pipe through the dam with a dozer. I would be a little scared it would leak but he said it worked for him.

TennCattleMan57":1jhq5k6h said:
Was it at a sweetwater sale? back in I think september? I think I went to one at the athens stockyard as well back I think in august. I have also been to the all in one sale in cookeville a couple times to meet joe colmore the guy I bought my salers heifer from.
Had to be at the Sweetwater sale. I remember you.

TennCattleMan57":15i8imvh said:
Possibly so was my son on here making an ass earlier of himself? Im gonna have to leave this site as he has embarrased me. I am scared to even show my face in public with the way he has acted. I saw some from early a couple weeks ago and asked him nicely to stop. I think im just gonna cancel the high speed internet. I think he plays on this site in his oak ridge apartment as well. At any rate he has made a mockery of our name. I hate him for that. He has tried so hard to destroy everything we work for. He has special needs.(Ie is hearing impaired and has adhd.) He thinks he can just go through life treating people like crap. Again I apologize if he has caused problems I will rectify them will just have to either a. cut off internet entirely and or b just delete my account on here. Im sure most people would prefer to see the later. Perhaps I should go ahead and do that as im sure my son said crap on here that he knows better than to say.

Do not know you and do not know if you speak truth - but you may - so .......

Nuthin' says you have to leave - start a new account and do not let him know the password.

Do not use auto-log-in. He cannot access your account. Let him be the fool and you be the honourable - pretty straight forward to me.

Bez!

TennCattleMan57":89qo7sq3 said:
I hate him for that.

:shock: :shock: kinda of harsh words to aim at your own flesh and blood arn't they? Your "special needs" son no less. :shock: :shock:

TennCattleMan57":19ya6xdk said:
Possibly so was my son on here making an ass earlier of himself? Im gonna have to leave this site as he has embarrased me. I am scared to even show my face in public with the way he has acted. I saw some from early a couple weeks ago and asked him nicely to stop. I think im just gonna cancel the high speed internet. I think he plays on this site in his oak ridge apartment as well. At any rate he has made a mockery of our name. I hate him for that. He has tried so hard to destroy everything we work for. He has special needs.(Ie is hearing impaired and has adhd.) He thinks he can just go through life treating people like crap. Again I apologize if he has caused problems I will rectify them will just have to either a. cut off internet entirely and or b just delete my account on here. Im sure most people would prefer to see the later. Perhaps I should go ahead and do that as im sure my son said crap on here that he knows better than to say.
IF indeed it was your Son, and he has special needs, I would seriously stop calling him names, and be-littling a person that cant control themself.But I dont think you'd convince any of us it was anyone else but you. Most of us did not fall off the Turnip Truck... Most of us drive it.

Crowderfarms":mqzp40g7 said:
TennCattleMan57":mqzp40g7 said:
IF indeed it was your Son, and he has special needs, I would seriously stop calling him names, and be-littling a person that cant control themself.But I dont think you'd convince any of us it was anyone else but you. Most of us did not fall off the Turnip Truck... Most of us drive it.

Wait a freaking minute!!

You mean there are more turnip truck drivers out there?

I thought I was a solo act!!!

Bez!

TennCattleMan57":6yfkvq02 said:
I think ill just delete my account on here and start a new and dont do the auto log in like Ive been doing in the past. God how could I have been so stupid to use the auto login this has been a darn nightmare.
Why don't you just delete your account. If you do come back and post with no more dignity than you have been doing, we'll all know it's you. Maybe this time you gonna blame it on your wife.

TennCattleMan57":1lfv3v8v said:
Where do I go to delete my account?

You do not - it stays forever.

Change the password - Mr. or Junior - whoever I am talking to and it is yours alone - first to change the profile wins.

Otherwise start over - choice is yours. Remove auto-log-in.

Bez!

TennCattleMan57":3phjpfab said:
Well I dont belittle him to his face. Im just angry right now is all.
Kinda sounds like an apology that was made in your name on here before about the uncontrolled temper,I'm sorry,I'll try to do better etc. etc. etc. blah blah bla. :roll:

TennCattleMan57":16wsvfj0 said:
SO how do I delete my account? your post still doesnt answer my question

Well, I did answer your question - you CANNOT delete your account.

Change your profile if you like but definitely change your password - then do not use auto-log-in. You now control the account.

Perhaps I am talking to Junior?

Have fun - I have given you good advice and as I said before - if more than one person knows your log in specifics - the first person to change them wins and that means that person now owns the account - thus can control what is written on the boards under that name. Hence the usual warnings about NEVER sharing passwords.

I think I will back out of this now - someone here sounds like possible trouble and as I am new to the boards (not) I usually attempt to avoid trouble. :lol:

Bez!

First I'd to welcome Bez! boards :lol:
didn't take long for you to get up to speed though :lol:

Bez! wrote;
I think I will back out of this now - someone here sounds like possible trouble :lol: :lol: and as I am new to the boards (not) I usually attempt to avoid trouble.

Bez!":3p8tkiac said:
TennCattleMan57":3p8tkiac said:
SO how do I delete my account? your post still doesnt answer my question

Well, I did answer your question - you CANNOT delete your account.

Change your profile if you like but definitely change your password - then do not use auto-log-in. You now control the account.

Bez!
Dang Bez, Don't tell him how to stay on. Help him to get off if anything. If you believe that's his son posting in his place then you and I are gonna have to sit down and have a little talk. (over an adult beverage of your choice.)