RIP

Help Support CattleToday:

Great loss?
meh.
Eddie Money age 70 charted in 1977 with Two Tickets To Paradise, 42 years ago.
1980 mistook synthetic barbiturate for cocaine, suffered nerve damage and a life long limp.
1982 received national attention with the rise of MTV videos.
1983 career decline with drug addiction.
1987 brief career comeback, Grammy nominated male vocals for Take Me Home Tonight.
1992 wrote the theme music to Quack Pack a Disney cartoon.

Last album was 15 years ago. Although there is a completed final album in the pipeline it's
been held in waiting, to be released until after his expected death from cancer to boost sales.
So should be released/promoted next week to sell while the iron is hot.

Son of Butch said:
Great loss?
meh.
Eddie Money age 70 charted in 1977 with Two Tickets To Paradise, 42 years ago.
1980 mistook synthetic barbiturate for cocaine, suffered nerve damage and a life long limp.
1982 received national attention with the rise of MTV videos.
1983 career decline with drug addiction.
1987 brief career comeback, Grammy nominated male vocals for Take Me Home Tonight.
1992 wrote the theme music to Quack Pack a Disney cartoon.

Last album was 15 years ago. Although there is a completed final album in the pipeline it's
been held in waiting, to be released until after his expected death from cancer to boost sales.
So should be released/promoted next week to sell while the iron is hot.

I was never a fan either Butch, but why not take a moment to post your lifetime achievements?

The post was basically for the lead singer of the Cars, but they both passed in the same week, and was just mentioning Eddy, still like his song, gimme some water.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I was never a fan either Butch, but why not take a moment to post your lifetime achievements?
Actually I was a fan of both for close to 2 decades, but even that was 25 years ago.

I recapped the public moments of Eddie Money's career, because I know many reading are
under 50 and would have little to no knowledge of him. Both considered celebrities and as such
public figures, with Money's drug rehab well documented and Ocasek being the more successful
of the two. Money's net worth 12 million. Ocasek's net worth 30 million.

p.s.
Even though you are not a public figure, feel free to post your net worth, but only if you wish
as I would not pressure someone who is not a public figure to brag about himself. :tiphat:

Latest posts