RIP Sheba

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
My English bulldog gave up after almost 10 1/2 years this morning. The old girl went very peacefully as she was laying on the living room rug when she just stopped breathing. She was truly my bud.

Thanks. They really are family and major part of your everyday life. I've been expecting it as she's been around a little longer than the life expectancy, but that doesn't make it easy as you all know.

I'm sorry to hear that Slick. We have a little corgi that I tell the wife I'm not too attached to, but in reality, she's my little buddy. She helps me feed every morning and every night. I'm sure going to miss that dog, so I totally understand.

Sorry to hear. I lost my Big White German Shepard at 12 yrs old and it was like I was lost. Haven't gotten another, decided my work schedule was too crazy but when I retire will think seriously about it. They don't judge, and are always glad to see you and go whenever you want, where ever you want with no complaints.

That's bad Slick, sorry for your loss. Plant a nice tree where you buried her
icon_wink.gif

alisonb":3hwi9sj0 said:
That's bad Slick, sorry for your loss. Plant a nice tree where you buried her
icon_wink.gif

Thanks. She's being buried beside her friend that died a number of months ago. The wife plants flowers on the graves.

That's a heart breaker Slick. Sorry to hear it. My first dog I had died at 15 years old, and that's how old I was.

Sorry for your loss. There is no love like that of a good dog. Our girl is going on 14 and getting arthritic and grizzled. I told her today when I walked her that we are both getting creaky but guess we still had a walk in us on a nice day.

Latest posts