RIP Mason Lowe

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
Sad day yesterday in Denver when Mason lost his life during a ride, bull stepped on his chest, only 25 years old, one heck of a bull rider.

Sad to hear...... you dance with the devil...........

That said I got on my first bareback bronc in 1969. My last one in 1981. I traveled some with a guy who won the world riding bulls and the NFR twice. Another traveling partner won a ton of IPRA world championships. He rode a ton of bulls earlier in his career. But I never did understand why someone climbed aboard a bull....

RIP Mason

Always sad to hear/see a rider lose his life. But he was doing what he loved, was good at it and lost. They all know the odds, and accept them.... Sympathies to his family.

Every time something like this happens it breaks my heart.
You think about all the life he missed out on. His wife lost her husband and his child lost their father.
There are riches to be made riding bulls if you're good enough, lucky enough to stay healthy or alive.

farmerjan":25ffkfr9 said:
Always sad to hear/see a rider lose his life. But he was doing what he loved, was good at it and lost. They all know the odds, and accept them.... Sympathies to his family.
I think of it sorta like smokers..never worry about the effects,till it hits em...

ALACOWMAN":a6oqzqjs said:
farmerjan":a6oqzqjs said:
I think of it sorta like smokers..never worry about the effects,till it hits em...
You can't worry about it.
If you do you are doomed to failure or worse. Worry is a losers trait.
And like smoking, it is addictive.

Latest posts