RIP - Capital Police Officer Brian Sicknick

Help Support CattleToday:

The USS Maine comes to mind. It blew up, both suspicion and evidence point to Spain. Spanish American war is fought then....... we find out an onboard fire ignited the ship's ammunition.
Everything lately seems to boil down to what "spin" you want to put on it.
Examples:
1. Did some idiots walk in the capitol, or was it stormed?
2. Are Joe Biden's executive orders a clear indication that he sees America as a refuge for the oppressed, and the leader for environmental change, or are they a clear indication that foreign interest own him?

He died of a stroke hours later at his office and was not hit with a fire entinguisher.

The family asked for his death not to be used for politics like was here, and across the country.

It's a shame people sink to this level.
I believe very little of what I hear and see in the media. IMO the media ought to be held accountable for the lies.

Care to update this post with the facts? It was quick to be posted but let's see how fast it is corrected... or does that not fit the narrative?
Brian Sicknick age 42 died at 9:30 pm on January 7 after suffering a blood clot and stroke. He had texted his brother that he had been attacked at the Capital building and sprayed twice. Medical examiners found no evidence of blunt force trauma and are investigating the possibility of a chemical agent spray as leading to his death.

4-5 weeks to correct reporting errors is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Brian Sicknick age 42 died at 9:30 pm on January 7 after suffering a blood clot and stroke. He had texted his brother that he had been attacked at the Capital building and sprayed twice. Medical examiners found no evidence of blunt force trauma and are investigating the possibility of a chemical agent spray as leading to his death.

4-5 weeks to correct reporting errors is unacceptable.
No, using a man's death to push a political agenda was unacceptable. Pushing a lie to people was a disgrace.

We have left leaders like AOC accusing people of death threats and spreading more lies to push the left agenda.

... and every one who supports these people and spreads their lies is just as guilty and disgraceful. They and the media lie... that is a proven fact. "I didnt know" is not an excuse any more.

The best description of main stream media is probably mockingbird media. You can often go online and catch several networks saying the exact same catch phrases.
It's what American society as a whole has become, sound bites over substance.
Where's the beef? Read my lips. If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit.
Change. Lock her up. Murderous insurrection.

Crying and cowering.
I was embarrassed for our Senators when the prosecutors and news media
depicted senators as crying and cowering behind tables or wherever they could seek cover for a reason to impeach, because their fear was real.

I thought of President Andrew Jackson and wondered, no brave statesmen?
Jackson 67 leaving the eastside of the Capital Building in 1835 when 34 yr old
Richard Lawrence stepped out from behind a pillar with a pistol to shoot him
in the back. The pistol misfired. Jackson turned to face him as Lawrence pulled
a 2nd pistol which also misfired and Jackson beat him with a cane, until Davy Crockett and others restrained and disarmed Lawrence.

Perception becomes our reality.
I was Outraged when I heard a police officer was beaten to death.
Now I wonder how much else was exaggerated.

Last edited:
It's what American society as a whole has become, sound bites over substance.
Where's the beef? Read my lips. If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit.
Change. Lock her up. Murderous insurrection.

Crying and cowering.
I was embarrassed for our Senators when the prosecutors and news media
depicted senators as crying and cowering behind tables or wherever they could seek cover for a reason to impeach, because their fear was real.

I thought of President Andrew Jackson and wondered, no brave statesmen?
Jackson 67 leaving the eastside of the Capital Building in 1835 when 34 yr old
Richard Lawrence stepped out from behind a pillar with a pistol to shoot him
in the back. The pistol misfired. Jackson turned to face him as Lawrence pulled
a 2nd pistol which also misfired and Jackson beat him with a cane, until Davy Crockett and others restrained and disarmed Lawrence.

Perception becomes our reality.
I was Outraged when I heard a police officer was beaten to death.
Now I wonder how much else was exaggerated.
Well, I would say just about all of it. Certainly conspiracy but it is sad to think of how many were just sheep following the pack.