rides

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":ngk5aord said:
Whats your favorite ride at a amusement park?

GMN

Mercy...I haven't been to one in years. Went to Six Flags several times and enjoyed the roller coasters but was much younger then. I'd probably enjoy the little cars that go round and round on the little track now.

Roller coasters are the best!! This summer I took my grand-daughter for her first ride on the scrambler; hadn't done it in years and almost forgot how fun it was. Also temporarily forgot about that "sit on the inside or get smashed" thing. I smashed her. :oops: But she enjoyed the ride anyway and wasn't a bit scared.

Ryder":1iu4nitl said:
I don't ride any of them. I am skerrt of all of them. :shock:

Me too, except the kiddie rides, and the double decker animal carasouel.

gmn

Roller coasters. Nothing that goes around and around. I get dizzy real quick.

I like the roller coasters too but what I really like are those water slides that you get in and slide down. My daughter and I recently went to a park and we had a blast riding these slides. One of them was almost like falling 100 feet. Don't know how fast I was going but it was fun and a bit scary.

Jogeephus":3kxq8375 said:
I like the roller coasters too but what I really like are those water slides that you get in and slide down. My daughter and I recently went to a park and we had a blast riding these slides. One of them was almost like falling 100 feet. Don't know how fast I was going but it was fun and a bit scary.
Next thing we know you will probably be jumping off a cliff with one of those bungie things tied on you.

I went to six flags outside of Chicago when I was a teenager, and they had this water rollercoaster, which now I can't believe I ever went on, but it went straight up at a very steep incline, and then at the top it stopped for a few seconds then straight down into this huge pond, we all got drenched but it sure was fun.

The river raft rides are fun too, and the tilter whirl isn't too bad. The ride I always wonder about is the swing ride, where people sit in the swings and it zooms around, how on earth do they not fall out?

GMN

Latest posts