Ride For Veterans

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
For any of ya'll that might be interested, we are having a benefit ride, April 25th to raise money for the Veterans organizations in our area.

The ride will be on my farm, as well as the farms surronding mine. (approx. 400 acres) and will last around 4 hours.
We are gonna have food, entertainment, and some prizes. Also I've added a little twist, we are gonna have a Poker Run while on the trail. Different areas will be staged for the riders to draw a card, and the best pokerhand wins.

There wil be rough camping on our place, as well as several RV sites within 3 mies of us. Ya'll come and Ride for the Vets.

Paint that sounds like a blast! What a great fundraising idea. Wish I was closer, I'd do it in a heartbeat. :nod:

MistyMorning":25mcjhiz said:
Paint that sounds like a blast! What a great fundraising idea. Wish I was closer, I'd do it in a heartbeat. :nod:

Wish you did too Misty. We have already had alot of positive remarks from the riders in our area, We are really hoping for at least 100 riders to participate.

That does sound like fun. If I lived closer, I'd buy a horse for the occasion. :D

But I'd have to sell the horse right away, bcuz mom said she wanted nothing to with them anymore. :(

Latest posts