Riddles

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
Riddles, Who am I, or Brain teasers. If you can answer the one posted you get to ask a new one.

What can run but never walks
has a mouth but never talks
has a head but never weeps
has a bed but never sleeps?

If your running a race, and pass the person in second place, what place to do you move to?

Bigfoot":1bxn6m3e said:
If your running a race, and pass the person in second place, what place to do you move to?

Second place.

What does a man do standing, a woman sitting, and a dog on three legs?

shake hands

Question: You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville. Your truck can carry 1,000 apples at a time. Every time you travel a mile towards Bananaville you must pay a tax of 1 apple but you pay nothing when going in the other direction (towards Appleland).

What is highest number of apples you can get to Bananaville

A man had a dog, a chicken and a bag of wheat. He had to cross a river but the boat was only big enough for him and one other things. He can't leave the wheat with the chicken because the chicken will eat the wheat. If he leaves the chicken with the dog the dog will eat the chicken. How does he get them across the river without something getting eat?

He takes the chick across. Goes back and gets the wheat takes it across then Takes chick back with him gets dog takes him back across and puts him out with wheat then goes back and gets chick. Simple huh.

Sounds like a lot of work! I'd do it another way
Take the chicken across, come back for the wheat, and make the dog swim!

There was one riddle I've been looking to find again for EONS.. There was Tom, Dick, and Harry (or some similar names), and the three were standing by each other... One of them always told the truth, one sometimes told the truth, and one never told the truth... Then they each said a one-liner describing who should be who. I'd love to find it again

This one ought to keep you folks busy a while... I've solved it many times and still enjoy it.. It's Einsteins riddle

The Riddle
1. In a town, there are five houses, each painted with a different color.
2. In every house leaves a person of different nationality.
3. Each homeowner drink a different beverage, smokes a different brand of cigar, and owns a different type of pet.

The Question
Who owns the fishes?

Hints
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.

I guess I stumped y'all?

Here's a hint on how to do it.. draw a grid with 5 columns, one for each house, then put EVERY option for EACH house, and cross out what doesn't work.

Latest posts