Riddle me this ....

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow Joge,you're more than just a pretty face!
That is some table-I'd give it houseroom anyday...
Great riddle too.

You got me! A 'mazing' riddle Jogee and an awesome coffee table. It seems you were blessed with plenty patience amoungst other things :D.

An amazing piece of work Jo... a true heirloom to pass on for generations!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

and I LOVE the hidden storage area idea!

Beautiful workmanship. I love the finish. Did you sign and date it? I hope so because it will be a family heirloom.

Thank you for showing it to us.

Jo if you got a Saber from the AFA for that table you sure got the better of that deal. It's a great table but we all know what it takes to graduate from any of the service acadmies. You should be real proud of that boy(young man)......and I know you are.

3waycross":zlkkuepq said:
Jo if you got a Saber from the AFA for that table you sure got the better of that deal. It's a great table but we all know what it takes to graduate from any of the service acadmies. You should be real proud of that boy(young man)......and I know you are.

Thanks and yes I am proud of him. He'd been out sooner but he got his knee banged up playing football. Just got two more to wean yet. Reckon how many calves it will take to get the next one through med school? And then .... vet school ... but doodlebug is young yet so maybe she'll just to become a professional cowgirl. Kinda doubt it though.

Chippie, I didn't sign or date it. I need to though. Might go by the trophy shop and get them to make a little plaque so I can mount it on the underside. I think that would look nice. Thanks.

LaneFarms":2qyif57v said:
Jo do you have another one laying around. My wife sure would like one like it.

I sure don't. I have several people wanting some so I'm supposed to be on the lookout for a few more. I know where there are several more oversized trees along the Satilla river and if prices will pick up some we are probably going to cut this area in the next couple of years. Can't say they are this big but they are definitely larger than we can sell. But I'll see what I can do.

My next project, I think, is going to be a beam table made from the floor beams from the home of General May CSA. They are hand hewn heart pine and cypress. This could be something really nice but I'm having trouble getting my head around what I want to do with them and how to go about it just yet.

Latest posts