Rick Perry Indicted

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you posted this 1st. I was going to post something about it, but figured it would disappear.

While its still here though, why don't they leave that man alone and go ahead and indict, for abuse of power, the one who should be indicted!

Yeah, I'm annoyed, and I'm not even from Texas.

I promise you that Governor Perry aint going to take much chit from a drunk AG woman or any misguided political attorneys much less show up for a walk thru the Travis County jail.......

Workinonit Farm":ckwfywex said:
I'm glad you posted this 1st. I was going to post something about it, but figured it would disappear.

While its still here though, why don't they leave that man alone and go ahead and indict, for abuse of power, the one who should be indicted!

Yeah, I'm annoyed, and I'm not even from Texas.
Reckon we could ship this particular grand jury to DC for a while?? They'd work themselves to death in that town.

Way bigger than that Brute. Disaster relief wasn't funded for several disasters here. Yet it was funded for states that voted different than our state. Tornado damage. When fires devastated much of the range land and farms. Etc. Perry asked.

TexasBred":646wqpeh said:
Reckon we could ship this particular grand jury to DC for a while?? They'd work themselves to death in that town.

I'm all for it!! And they can start with a great big house on Pennsylvania Ave.

It was done purely for political reasons and I think it will backfire on them. Perry will be seen as perhaps crossing a line, but for the right reasons and a good reason. And not for his own gain but for the good of his constituents. From where I am sitting, he has the moral high ground on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.