Ribeyes and Sergents lots of pics

Help Support CattleToday:

S&S Farms

Reaction score
Ribeyes and Sergents calves are the majority of my registered calves this spring here are a few.
Ribeye Bull
P3030108.jpg

Ribeye Heifer
P3030095.jpg

Sergent Bull
P3030097.jpg

Sergent Bull
P3030099.jpg

Sergent heifer
P3030094.jpg

What is your early opinion on the Rib Eye calves other than good pigment? Photos seldom show the potential in very young calves that you can easily see in person.

As you probably know I've had watched Rib Eye closely for a few years now and although he always kept me interested he hasn't convinced me yet and the photos used by ABS doesn't help much either.

Knersie

I like what I am seeing in the calves. I will try to take pics of my yearlings tommorow for you I have one bull and a couple heifers. They seem to have capacity and plenty of muscling. I do like the pigment. I am really waiting to see how the daughters will do. We will breed our first ones this spring.

The two heifers are out of the same cow family Ribeye daughter is out of a Governor and the Sergent heifer is out of her first calf born on our place in 2002. Both of these really have me excited. They are long and have a good top on them. Remember Ribeye and Sergent are half brothers on the sires side.

Ribeye Heifer U09 Not the best picture but it gives you an idea of how they look at a year
P3040121.jpg

Ribeye heifer walking away
P3040122.jpg

Jeff

Is Sergent that M326 son you should us a while back?

Latest posts