RFID electronic tags ??

Help Support CattleToday:

I am against it. If it is really going to benifit both the cattle farmer and big brother. The USDA should be able to answer any questions the farmer has about it.

I have talked with our USDA agent here more than once and he can not tell me much at all about it. Same way with my county extention agent. Then what i have read about it has alot of conflict from one source to the next.

From what i can tell about the program it is just another way for big brother to tighten his grip and gain more control over what is suppose to be a free country. The United States is becoming more and more like a communist goverment all of the time.

The NAIS is to shady of a deal in my opinion. I have noticed in Tennessee that their state goverment is really offering alot of incentives( money to buy equipment for tagging cattle etc....,) to promote registering their farms. Now Michigan is making it mandatory to register(tag their animals) Here the USDA has not offered the farmer nothing as of yet and up until a few months ago you never herd a thing about the NAIS. Now they run regular radio announcements wanting farmers to register their farms.

It apears to me it is just like someone else mentioned here while back on the forum. The Feds are going to put the pressure on the governoring officials at the State level to make the NAIS mandatory. And that is in my opinion just a indirect method of law making. Something like this is in my opinion something that should be voted on. And exspecially in a country like the United States. Making the NAIS mandatory the way the our goverment is going about it is as about as close to a communist style of goverment as it comes in my opinion.

And i think that the people who see nothing wrong with it being forced on the United States farmer will feel different when things like the NAIS that they dont agree with are being forced on them later on down the road.

Latest posts