RFD Tv Superior Auctions

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Does any one know why RFD TV no longer have Superior auctions, I used to enjoy watching them sell from all over the Country, and on Sat. they had the horse auctions. :(

Yeah I use to watch them. I heard they had a split over money don't know if that is true or not just what someone told me.

I used to enjoy watching them on RFD-TV, also. It says on Superior's website that they are on DishTv on Rural TV channel 232. Guess that lets out the Direct TV viewers.

We have a middle of the road plan with dish and it doesn't come with the channel that superior is on, and they are already getting paid to much every month in my opinion. So I will continue to not see any.

denvermartinfarms":306iyw9m said:
We have a middle of the road plan with dish and it doesn't come with the channel that superior is on, and they are already getting paid to much every month in my opinion. So I will continue to not see any.
then you would die if you paid our dish bill plus internet seperate from dish.our dish is right at $180 a month.thats with 3 duel hd receivers.the internet bill is $60 a month.

bigbull338":16tf9gqq said:
denvermartinfarms":16tf9gqq said:
then you would die if you paid our dish bill plus internet seperate from dish.our dish is right at $180 a month.thats with 3 duel hd receivers.the internet bill is $60 a month.
I think our dish bill is 40$ a month. Biggest waste of money there is in my opinion, but that's just my opinion.

bigbull338":olpsm5x2 said:
denvermartinfarms":olpsm5x2 said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!Bigbull.............that's the Caddilac plan if there ever was one!!!!

Best part of the 232 alternate channel is that besides the video auctions they play a lot of the good old series from back in the 70's-- All in the Family, Barney Miller, Starsky and Hutch, etc.. Brings back a lot of good old memories...

3waycross":t2alymli said:
bigbull338":t2alymli said:
denvermartinfarms":t2alymli said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!Bigbull.............that's the Caddilac plan if there ever was one!!!!

Internet cost for my family is $9.00 a month through our local telephone co-op. Television is by antenna. We get three local stations and 4 Dallas stations and a lot of Spanish stations. Also PBS. We get everything we want to watch. Guy that installs the dishes and also antennas told me he is selling more antennas now than the dishes and a lot of the dish contracts are being canceled.

every antenna installer i know has quit putting them up.mainly due to every1 here has dish or direct.

Several months back we told DirectTV to turn us off. The plan was to buy an antenna and watch regular television, which we did. Picture was great and we had a lots of channel choices out of DFW. The wife got to missing Lifetime and Hallmark channels so she signed up for the basic 19.99 special with Dish. Of course, those two channels were not included in the basic package so she bought the next package up to get them. Thought we were going saving a few bucks but it didn't happen.

Latest posts