Retired

Help Support CattleToday:

Boot Jack Bulls

Reaction score
Titan wandered through the barn out to the loading dock today. He stood there for quite a bit waiting for a trailer to back up for him. He, apparently, did not get the memo today that he is officially retired from natural service, and likely will never leave the farm again. I don't have the heart to tell him his showing and lady cow visiting days are over. :(

Sorry for being a SAP here. Made a good picture op though...

Boot Jack Bulls":96e58zy1 said:
Titan wandered through the barn out to the loading dock today. He stood there for quite a bit waiting for a trailer to back up for him. He, apparently, did not get the memo today that he is officially retired from natural service, and likely will never leave the farm again. I don't have the heart to tell him his showing and lady cow visiting days are over. :(

Sorry for being a SAP here. Made a good picture op though...

Handsome dude, sad what you gonna do with him?

Thanks guys! He will die at our place. He has earned a good retirement. He will still be collected for AI, he sees quite a bit of use still that way. He has made two trips to NWSS, and countless other shows. I figure when he turned 6 this spring he had over 10,000 miles in the trailer logged, so it's just time for him to rest.