retaliation on police

Help Support CattleToday:

Unfortunately I think this is true. The cops have got to be on edge and taking no chances, so there is a higher probability of more people getting shot, and the situation just feeds on itself.

The cops already have the gear, so now they need armored vehicles to patrol in. Didn't a black man kill a cop or to at a coffee shop in Northwest a few years ago? Hopefully all this will get settled in the cities, where gun control is the worst. It's not going to be pretty if tension increases much more. I'm sure glad I'm white and live in a place that I can defend my family and myself.

Deepsouth":284eowx4 said:
If all those people in those inner cities hate cops so bad why dont they just pull the cops out and see how long they last.
The answer to that is pretty cut and dry.
That little thing we call the US Constitution.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Latest posts