Restaraunts In Florence Alabama?

Help Support CattleToday:

cmf1

Reaction score
Anybody know any good ones around the downtown area?
This'll be my first trip there in thirty years, and was only there twice before.

I usually don't head to Florence, but there are some good ones. I think there's one called Dale's that supposed to be really good, but I've never been.

Georg'e Steak Pit in Sheffield-I've eaten a couple 24 oz T-bones there. They have a Greek tray that is an excellent appetizer. Haven't been there in a while but it's great. Wanting to go back there soon.

There are several mexican places to eat. Seems like there is one on ever other corner now.

Bama":21amr1pq said:
There are several mexican places to eat. Seems like there is one on ever other corner now.
well lol your right.....20 years ago we just had a couple in huntsville..now were broke out with em

Ended up ordering out on Friday cuz I was just too pooped to pop.(8 hour drive)

Saturday night went to Ricatonis Italian restaraunt in downtown Florence, 4 blocks from the hotel.
I like Italian when it's done well, and I'm here to tell you this was pretty darn good.
If you're ever there you should give it a try

I've been to Ricationi's years ago, I had forgotten about that one. It was very good then too. I don't get down that way very often, but wouldn't mind going again.

Rustler9":3c7wdr4z said:
I've been to Ricationi's years ago, I had forgotten about that one. It was very good then too. I don't get down that way very often, but wouldn't mind going again.
.. havent evey ate there...but he's got some funny commercials