Response

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig-TX

Reaction score
Eric, I'm not attacking your character. I'm taking issue with your ideology and the fact that you are grossly uninformed about well established facts. Cheney has distanced himself. He resigned as CEO when he took office. What else do you want him to do? Apologize for running the company so well?

Don't sound like a pinko while debating the issues and then try to switch the argument to whether you used certain exact words in a paraphrase.

You espouse liberal ideas, you can't stand conservative leaders and you listen to Howard Stern every morning. Yet, you seem to take offense at being called a liberal. Are you denying it?

Craig-TX

Great response, Craig. As usual. Eric is indeed a tough one to figure out. A very disenchanted and seemingly confused young man. Owns his own business, supports liberal leadership, generous with his own money, and your's and mine, too. Owns Exxon/Mobil, would like Halliburton in Bankruptcy. Listens to Howard Stern, but won't listen to reason. He'd probably make a good neighbor, except for the Kerry/Fonda signs in his yard.

I just don't know what to think about him. Is he an oxymoron? Or just a plain moron?

Latest posts