Replacements

Help Support CattleToday:

I hope so, haven't been able to catch the black one in heat yet , so I'm a little worried about her, the other two there is no doubt . I'll take them to the bull after thanksgiving , when we work the rest . And hes had a little rest .

snoopdog":ee8kojdu said:
I hope so, haven't been able to catch the black one in heat yet , so I'm a little worried about her, the other two there is no doubt . I'll take them to the bull after thanksgiving , when we work the rest . And hes had a little rest .

Any outside chance she got to a bull before now? Or was she on her momma and the bull was still in there breeding the cows? Had one get bred at about 9 months, never knew it until too late to abort...she had it fine and is still in the herd but she definitely was too young to be bred in my book. It happens.
If you don't see any heats you need to get her palpated by a vet, so you know her status; or just hope she is a "silent heat" type of heifer. Have a few of them too.

farmerjan":2jjcn9sv said:
snoopdog":2jjcn9sv said:

Any outside chance she got to a bull before now? Or was she on her momma and the bull was still in there breeding the cows? Had one get bred at about 9 months, never knew it until too late to abort...she had it fine and is still in the herd but she definitely was too young to be bred in my book. It happens.
If you don't see any heats you need to get her palpated by a vet, so you know her status; or just hope she is a "silent heat" type of heifer. Have a few of them too.
I feel pretty sure she is the silent type , but I have been fooled before .

A little late, but got the girls moved today. Wish I would have took some pics, no problems loading or backing the trailer up in this muddy mess with the new truck, pretty much a happy day.

Latest posts