Replacement heifer critique

Help Support CattleToday:

You might keep her.........but if she were mine, I would wait a few weeks before I bred her. ;-)

donnaIL":2qgo7vuw said:
Does the wife like her? Is she related to your "Granny" cow. looks like she is nice on the eyes...I like to see the white faces..I'd keep her :)

donna

Grannys grandaughter.

dun

Beefy":25hi9t1j said:
Cull. see how she is holding her head down? that means she is deathly ill. dont waste an eartag on her.
well i gusse my whole calf crop is going to die. it's just the piture im sure she will be fine

Workinonit Farm":3t7z0h01 said:
She has the coveted brown patch around her eye, without a doubt she's a keeper.

Katherine

My thoughts exactly, Katherine! ;-)

Is that a new breed?

Maybe one of those DunRed composites I keep hearing about.

I think you should patent the name and make a fortune.

Is she small?

If she is a mini, shoe is worth waaaay more!

Badlands

cattleluvr18":3f3kwfd1 said:
Beefy":3f3kwfd1 said:
Cull. see how she is holding her head down? that means she is deathly ill. dont waste an eartag on her.

are you serious?
no thta dont mean nothing it could be eating it could be doing tons of things. half of my calf crop holds their heads down until they get a little older. it doesnt mean they are going to die by anymeans

Moocow11":azcun759 said:
cattleluvr18":azcun759 said:
Beefy":azcun759 said:

are you serious?
no thta dont mean nothing it could be eating it could be doing tons of things. half of my calf crop holds their heads down until they get a little older. it doesnt mean they are going to die by anymeans

well i know that the calfs fine but i figured out that hes jokin

Latest posts