Replacement Bull Prospect

Help Support CattleToday:

TCFRH

Reaction score
This is one of our homegrown bull calves. He has P606, Mr. Hereford, and Federal bloodlines, so he's going to have a high CE and be good on heifers (his sire's CE is +7.3). I like his markings and I think he has potential, but looking for opinions. Thanks.

Thor is just over 9 months old.
PXL_20210725_215822976.jpg

6 weeks ago, so about 7.5 months. With his sire, Darth.
PXL_20210602_214756263~2.jpg

Looks good one of the better examples of what a young bull should look like.
Nuts, guts and butts!
I have never understood saving a quarter on a bull to loose a dollar on every calf he produces.

That is definitely front pasture cattle!

I like him but what is the dam's side like? I had a breeder who understood genetics very well and he maintained the most important individual in a pedigree was the grand dam on the mothers side. That was when looking into the possibilities of great maternal characteristics.

I like him but what is the dam's side like? I had a breeder who understood genetics very well and he maintained the most important individual in a pedigree was the grand dam on the mothers side. That was when looking into the possibilities of great maternal characteristics.
Dam is from Abrakadabra out of Columbia, MO, that's where the Mr. Hereford and P606 comes from. Grand dam is P606 daughter.

Latest posts