Remitall Total Dispersal

Help Support CattleToday:

Ziggy Pop

Reaction score
This may belong on the sales board but I saw their ad in this month's HW and was really surprised. Does anyone know what the story is behind the dispersal? I knew that they had partnered with Grandview when the border was shut down, so I guessed that if they sold, Grandview would buy them out. Hate to see them go as they have been around for a long, long time.

i dont know why there selling out.but i have a pretty good idea.since they are an old well esbt herd with a well know name.i bet the family decided to sellout an collect on their herd an its rep in the hereford world.

I haven't had a chance to look through HW this month, but I didn't see a thing about it on their website. They held their annual spring bull sale on Wednesday, and that was on the website.

Ad is on pages 22 & 23. Selling over 1,000 head including the entire herd sire battery, as well as semen, embryos and semen interests in Online, Keynote, Governor, et al. The ad made no mention of the Angus herd, which is not necessarily a surprise with the advertisement being the HW.

Ziggy Pop":18ynnoq5 said:
Ad is on pages 22 & 23. Selling over 1,000 head including the entire herd sire battery, as well as semen, embryos and semen interests in Online, Keynote, Governor, et al. The ad made no mention of the Angus herd, which is not necessarily a surprise with the advertisement being the HW.

I'm looking at pages 22 & 23 in the March issue of HW, Remitall does not have an ad on those pages, What month of HW is the ad in?

Alan

Ziggy Pop":wb37di5v said:
Sorry, it is in the April HW "Focus on Females" issue.

When did you recieve this issue? or is it online? We are hoping birth announcement of our first Grandson made it before deadline to be put in. Very interesting Rem. Dispersing, Will be some top quality animals to be had.
Thanks Larry (DFF)

Latest posts