Remitall Online 122L

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Just returned from a sale where a couple of Online daughters sold, one for $6,000 the other for $4000. The Auctioneer made the comment a few times that the Online bull isn't producing much or any semen these days so his lines a limited. Anyone know what's up with Online?

Alan

I think I read somewhere that he was injured--- I don't know any details though.
Alan, where was the Hereford sale? I seem to recall you live around me...? Washington state...?

regards,
Susie

Alan":fsnkv3np said:
Just returned from a sale where a couple of Online daughters sold, one for $6,000 the other for $4000. The Auctioneer made the comment a few times that the Online bull isn't producing much or any semen these days so his lines a limited. Anyone know what's up with Online?

Alan

Don't have any idea what happened to the bull but semen is EXPENSIVE $1000.00 a straw last that I had found and priced.JHH

Online had a hernia while they were showing him. They took him to A&M (i think) to have is sewed up and the docs cut one on the "important" tubes. Last I heard they were fighting with the insurance company to get the ok to put him down. He hasn't frozen in a coule years. This is all just hearsay. But what I was told.

He's still listed at Star Lake & Remitall @$300/straw. I don't know the availability at that price.

susie":2oauj9xf said:
I think I read somewhere that he was injured--- I don't know any details though.
Alan, where was the Hereford sale? I seem to recall you live around me...? Washington state...?

regards,
Susie

It was the Washington Hereford Assoc. show and sale in Moses Lake. last weekend.

Latest posts