Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• don't know

• Total voters

bolsen

Reaction score
Let me first start by saying that you can't go wrong with the Remitall Polled Hereford sires they are stacking the record books and knocking sires down in the rankings every day. you got Boomer 46 B who is a heavily used sire in alot of hereford herds Polled and Horned, Probably one of the most used and exciting sires in North america today. He throws heifers with probably the best udders i've seen on any herefords out there today. He sires calves that are national champs for cripes sake i mean come on now. Moving on

Now you got Embracer 8E His credibility as a herd sire grows with him every year with every calf crop he sires he brings it up a notch from where it was before. I mean he's sired at least one national champion at every major show in North America. The Canadian National, Denver, Agribition, Farm Fair, Fort Worth and the American Royal, should I go on? Need I say more?

Governor 236G Sires some of the flashiest show heifers and bulls around today Passing on to his calves a strong influnce in Muscle and growth.

Heritage 89H One of the top Growth and performance sires out there today not only is he a high perfomance bull but he has ton of eye appeal to go along with an awesome set of EPD's

Highway 157H what can't I say about this bull? Probably has the top moderate Birth EPD out of any Polled hereford bull on the market today. and he's sired by the late great bull Keynote 20X

Hollywood 37H look at hi EPd's BW 8.1 WW 66.6 YW 117.6 MM 4.9 TM 38.2 WOW You can tell by those EPD's alone that makes him one of the top performance sires out there today. His calves are very thick and deep bodied which is exactly what the Cattle Industry wants a hereford to be anymore.

Jonathon 73J In the cattle industry he's what we call one of those real beef bulls. A bull that has exeptional Depth of body Width over his topline and an easy doing ability. He sires very Moderate calves at birth, But still have the ability to beef up and put on the pounds.

Keynote 20X If you don't like this bull then your not a Hereford breeder period. This bull has a list of acomplishments a mile long Probably one of the most influentul sires that the breed has to date. Almost every hereford breeder I know at one point or another that has used him has kept a calf of his for a herd sire. And his daughters are real powerhouses in the industry today. They are large bodies, Strong, Herd bull producing Kind of cows. The perfect type of cow every breeder should want. Let alone the milk and udder quality. his epds BW 8.6 WW 64.0 YW 117.2 MM23.7 TM 55.7 4 of which are trait leaders. So how could you go wrong I jsut dont see it happening.

Kootenay 9K a bull sired by Hollywood 37H He is probably one of the best bulls i've used on heifers in my herd. he puts out consistant carcass epds on all his calves and has one of the best Rib eye scores to date.

Landslide 161L Haven't used him a whole lot like the other sires he's a young bull still so give him time. A real big stout bull comes from one of the nations oldest cow families in the breed to date His daughters excell in Longevity, Fertility and milk.

Olympian Et 262L Sired by Governor 236G Out of the Great Catalina 24H cow. A bull that has many possitive attributes to back him up. Linebred 20X Just consider the genetics he is pulling behind him for a minute his dam the record selling $140,000 dollar cow sold for half interest .His first crop of calves was truely phenomenal.

Online 122L Probably the most exciting hereford bull in the business today. Never before have I witnessed a bull that has drawn so much excitment in just a short period of time. he sold for $92,000 dollars at half interest to the U.S. Syndicate in in 2001 This bull gets better in my book everyday. Another Linebred 20X son in an explosive package. This bull has History in his blood and he will impact the hereford breed for years to come. His calves are packed with muscle and full of Perfomance you want a solid bull you can't go wrong with him.

Now I know there are alot of you that bash remitall cattle but for the life of me can't figure out why, using these bulls with a little common sense really aint that hard. I've heard alot of talk about calving problems and big calves shouldn't be a problem if you go off of numbers can't go wrong with EPD's and experience speaks for it's self they wouldn't be leading the industry in the Hereford business today if it weren't for there breeding program one of the best if not the best in the world today. So say what ya like about Remitall but the numbers speak for themselves and i've jsut proven it jsut like many people before me.

Angus Cattle Shower":ockrcoa5 said:
so to summarize it, Their program is top notch. Right????

It's like the the little boy that kissed the calf in the butt everyone to their own taste. To be a little clearer I have all the Remitalls I will every own. Never again have sold that crappy stock. They might do good up North. I DON'T LIKE THEM. and I am a Hereford man. Nuff Said.

Latest posts