Reminder - Oleander Poisonous

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwriter

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Location
Deep South
Just in case somebody else out there doesn't know or needs reminding, oleander is very poisonous to livestock (as well as people and most any other animal) if ingested.
A fellow not too far from me recently lost 5 head (and two more weren't doing well last I heard) because of clippings from the yard that were thrown over the fence. That'll sure cut into profits for the year for most people. :frowns:
 
Top