Remember?

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Anyone remember the guy {i think was from North Carolina,or Virginia) Who farmed over a thousand acres with horse drawn equipment? If I remember right he graduated to about a thousand more acres and bought some high dollar equipment.I was just wondering how he was doing with the modern type farming. :lol: :lol: Havent heard from him in a month of sundays. Must have got rich and don't talk to us po folks now.

Cal

don't remember him Cal.

I do remember that kid who claimed he could plow or plant all those acres in a half day. :D That poor kid got roasted and kept coming back for more.

He moved on to partner with edrsimms raising grass fed earthworms. I hear Bass jump in the boat while you're still baiting the hook, but that's just what I hear. :cowboy:

Don't worry, for he'll be back. I'm sure he's just looking for a different hat to wear for when he comes back.

If you'll look, you can probably find him refreshing hisself on Monday Night Rasslin' or something like that. Got to get his new character in place and ready to rumble. :banana:

Didn't he acquire all the property in a land swap or something? He traded his 1000 acres for 20000 acres or something and went on a buying spree getting several new tractors and combines. Hope it worked out for him.

Wasn't there another kid about the same time that kept jumping from one business plan to another with both guns blazing? He would have a couple hundred limi cows then the next week he would sell them all and go out and buy angus or something. Then a few days later he would sell all them and buy some hot bull. Then he pretended to commit suicide or something didn't he?

There always seems to somebody around to keep things interesting.

Last time I heard, he was out signing Michael Buffer to a contract. Seems that every time he comes to the board with a new name, Buffer is going to come first and say:

Michael Buffer":3vkynkfz said:
Lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

ChrisB":27jc82ic said:
Didn't he acquire all the property in a land swap or something? He traded his 1000 acres for 20000 acres or something and went on a buying spree getting several new tractors and combines. Hope it worked out for him.

Wasn't there another kid about the same time that kept jumping from one business plan to another with both guns blazing? He would have a couple hundred limi cows then the next week he would sell them all and go out and buy angus or something. Then a few days later he would sell all them and buy some hot bull. Then he pretended to commit suicide or something didn't he?

There always seems to somebody around to keep things interesting.

ChrisB you are thinking of the same feller I'm sure but for the life of me I just can't remember his name.
I think the kid you are talking of even went as far as faking suiside.(sp)
I'm too lazy to do a search and really I rekon it ain't that important. My mind was just ramblin. :lol: :lol:

Cal

I'm still waiting on SantaMan to morph. He's the guy who delivers free hay 2000 miles to the drought stricken areas of the country at no charge whatsoever. If he would show up I'll load his sleigh with hay so he can haul it out to Vette's neck of the woods.

Jogeephus":3381fjjh said:
I'm still waiting on SantaMan to morph. He's the guy who delivers free hay 2000 miles to the drought stricken areas of the country at no charge whatsoever. If he would show up I'll load his sleigh with hay so he can haul it out to Vette's neck of the woods.

Where is he from ,I may be within that 2000 mile range .. 8)

Wasn't that blackcowz or turn that cow loose ma ??

I remember reading about that and he came back a few more times and everyone called him out. I am sure Dun would remember him.

hillsdown":3uclvkc7 said:
Jogeephus":3uclvkc7 said:

Where is he from ,I may be within that 2000 mile range .. 8)

I don't know. He never would say. Ironically superheroes never do. Apparantly though it was where you needed to wear safety goggles in the pastures to keep the grass from jobbing your eyes out cause it grows so fast. I'm thinking he may be from inner earth. You know, the place described in the interesting link Herefordshire posted about the Hole in Pole people. I have no doubt they are real just as I know SantaMan is too.

chrisy":n2prvlba said:
If he was plowing all that land on his own with hand equipment... perhaps he is still doing it and can't get to the computer. :lol:

That was my first thought as I read this thread.

hillsdown":2s9c15kj said:

I remember reading about that and he came back a few more times and everyone called him out. I am sure Dun would remember him.
I remember turn that cow loose ma, he tried to get me on board to help him out with the Mods saying everyone was persecuting him, by saying he didnt know what he was talking about, and seeing as he singlehandly ran a big ranch, he felt he did, and all what he was saying was hog wash, all he kept wanting to do was argue. The bards at the time was like a battle field, I remember a lot of good people left because of him and some other bloke Black(something) can't remember his full name, I can remember having a few heated words though. When and If my old brain can remember I will post his name.

Two names sprang to mind of the past the Black Something was Blackpower and the other and it makes me shudder just thinking of him was Merlin Knight. :mad:

RN BSN":rxqibfki said:
hillsdown":rxqibfki said:

turn your cow loose ma has been back several times... He is now S&WSigna40BSshooter.

What? says who and do you have proof of this or are you just spouting off at the mouth. I would be curious to see your proof. I dont have 2000 acres and I never farmed with horse drawn equipment. LOL!

RN BSN":1hyc4uw6 said:
Calman":1hyc4uw6 said:
Anyone remember the guy {i think was from North Carolina,or Virginia) Who farmed over a thousand acres with horse drawn equipment? If I remember right he graduated to about a thousand more acres and bought some high dollar equipment.I was just wondering how he was doing with the modern type farming. :lol: :lol: Havent heard from him in a month of sundays. Must have got rich and don't talk to us po folks now.

Cal

I think everyone called him Matt.

Matt that is right, and he posted saying it was his family and that he had committed suicide. Then it came out that he was full of shyte and eventually came back as another name apologizing to everyone, and saying he has changed and raises a different breed bla bla bla. Wasn't it blackpower like Chrisy said.

I think the guy who I was talking about farming with horses and mules was Heritage-Farmboy.
I think he was from around your area Cfpinz.

Cal

Calman":291jwem3 said:
I think the guy who I was talking about farming with horses and mules was Heritage-Farmboy.
I think he was from around your area Cfpinz.

Cal
Maybe cfpinz alter ego

Latest posts