Remember?

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":petcxldz said:
Calman":petcxldz said:
I think the guy who I was talking about farming with horses and mules was Heritage-Farmboy.
I think he was from around your area Cfpinz.

Cal
Maybe cfpinz alter ego
Thought the only alter ego on here was Caustic. He went on a little while ago about him being someone else, if I remember rightly, said he wasn't going to post anymore, but has never gone away, not saying I want him to just trying to remember. As he has some interesting thoughts and ideas.

Calman":1vaab4nx said:
I think the guy who I was talking about farming with horses and mules was Heritage-Farmboy.

Cal

Yeah supposedly this fella was a vietnam veteran or so he said.

Yeah supposedly this fella was a vietnam veteran or so he said.[/quote]

Funny you remember him since you didn't join until Aug 2009.
Guess you done a lot of searching,huh? :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":1wrehlui said:

Cal[/quote]
Looks like someone has sliped up there Cal n' let the cat out of the bag and RN is right.....I remember Vietnam Veteran, came unstuck with his dates, and would have been to young to have served, I think it was WP and Crowder who found him out. There is no way of searching for him as he is off of the list. and we all know Macon has updated recently. :nod: :oops:

Calman":lvavudeh said:

Cal[/quote]

I had been lurking on here for nearly two years before I signed up. You mentioned his name and I did some searching. What is wrong with that? I saw a post of his on here recently. I dont recall the post. I did pm him to find some stuff out. He claimed his name was JK wilson or something or other. If we are even talking about the same feller. No cat let out of bag and rn is not right. I have no clue who rn is and no clue who maw was what a dumb name lol. If any of you can prove and have indisputable evidence that I am who you think I am then I will leave. Until then I am not hurting anyone and I expect the same from everyone else. Until you provide me with proof of some sort I wont believe it. Secondly, why would anyone believe a trouble maker like RN when they have nothing of value to post. The only time anyone like that posts is to harrass people. We all know that RN is ollie anyways or at least that is what a mod told me.

heritagefarmboy, namvet farmer, there was one other can't remember that name but it will come to me.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2wqirb2z said:
Calman":2wqirb2z said:

Cal

I had been lurking on here for nearly two years before I signed up. You mentioned his name and I did some searching. What is wrong with that? I saw a post of his on here recently. I dont recall the post. I did pm him to find some stuff out. He claimed his name was JK wilson or something or other. If we are even talking about the same feller. No cat let out of bag and rn is not right. I have no clue who rn is and no clue who maw was what a dumb name lol. If any of you can prove and have indisputable evidence that I am who you think I am then I will leave. Until then I am not hurting anyone and I expect the same from everyone else. Until you provide me with proof of some sort I wont believe it. Secondly, why would anyone believe a trouble maker like RN when they have nothing of value to post. The only time anyone like that posts is to harrass people. We all know that RN is ollie anyways or at least that is what a mod told me.[/quote]
Little bit contradictory there aren't we not knowing who RN is in one sentence then his a trouble maker in the other. One things for sure he is no trouble maker. and if you can get a mod to tell you anything like that you must be working on the site, as things are personnel if not marked for all to see.

chrisy":2qvwqh8x said:
hillsdown":2qvwqh8x said:
Wasn't that blackcowz or turn that cow loose ma ??

I remember reading about that and he came back a few more times and everyone called him out. I am sure Dun would remember him.
I remember turn that cow loose ma, he tried to get me on board to help him out with the Mods saying everyone was persecuting him, by saying he didnt know what he was talking about, and seeing as he singlehandly ran a big ranch, he felt he did, and all what he was saying was hog wash, all he kept wanting to do was argue. The bards at the time was like a battle field, I remember a lot of good people left because of him and some other bloke Black(something) can't remember his full name, I can remember having a few heated words though. When and If my old brain can remember I will post his name.

Blackcowz is that kid from Colorado. Seems like a great kid.

4TCTOPHAND was the bullet proof kid Icouldn't remember the other day. The one who plowed and planted all those acres in a morning.

backhoeboogie":bvdbkmlr said:
4TCTOPHAND was the bullet proof kid Icouldn't remember the other day. The one who plowed and planted all those acres in a morning.

4TCtophand was my hero. :lol: :lol: :lol:

grannysoo":2b4aq7gj said:
backhoeboogie":2b4aq7gj said:

4TCtophand was my hero. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RN BSN is my hero. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RN BSN":1wpiqsrg said:
My HEROS: :banana: :banana:

4CTophand
TCM57
Progressive Farmer
Commercial Cattleman Tn
Cattlemen From Outerspace
TurnthecowlooseMa
TnMasterBeefProducer
Cowboy216up
Baxter78
Baxter78-2
Cowman30
S&WSigma40VBShooter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

dun":15feudb2 said:
Calman":15feudb2 said:

Cal
Maybe cfpinz alter ego

I can't keep up with one ego, much less an alter one.

The feller you guys were referring to lives about an hour from here. Said he sells his herfs at the local market but I've never met anyone that knows anyone by his discription.

RN BSN":3hkiu4v2 said:
My HEROS: :banana: :banana:

4CTophand
TCM57
Progressive Farmer
Commercial Cattleman Tn
Cattlemen From Outerspace
TurnthecowlooseMa
TnMasterBeefProducer
Cowboy216up
Baxter78
Baxter78-2
Cowman30
S&WSigma40VBShooter

Thanks for the list, I'd forgotten a couple of those. You really can't hide stupid.

cfpinz":3hs52zjx said:
Thanks for the list, I'd forgotten a couple of those. You really can't hide stupid.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

Abe Lincoln

Never fails,when these people get booted and come back with another name sooner or later their true self will surface.I think it's amusing. :lol: :lol:
It has quited down considerably though. About three years ago there seem to be a thread or two every week getting locked.On the breeds board anyhow. Seem to pi$$ people off if everyone didn't raise the same breed as them.
This was funny. You should believe your breed of cattle is best,otherwise why do you have that breed.
But it don't mean your neighbor should think like you do.

It did make CT exciting though and kept the moderators busy. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Can't believe all these names that coming to life here that I had long forgotten.
This is funny. :clap: :clap:

Cal

Calman":1j1qy0v2 said:
Can't believe all these names that coming to life here that I had long forgotten.
This is funny. :clap: :clap:

Cal
Call can you be my hero????? as I'm thinking the same as you at the moment on the names that are being remembered. Hope they don't all come back though. as I'd sooner forget most.

Latest posts