REMEMBER 9/11/01 PLEASE

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score
Lets not forget on this day that the USA was attacked by muslim terrorists. We all need to take a moment to remember and be thankful for the freedoms we enjoy as AMERICANS.

I've thought about 9/11 more this year than in the past. I'm realizing how at risk our country is.

Fred":1pwapdjk said:
I've thought about 9/11 more this year than in the past. I'm realizing how at risk our country is.
`
For some reason I have too.
Unfortunately too many Americans forget too easily. Don't learn from what happened. I don't think people in high places remember or if they do they don't understand. Go along to get along.

I saw just a minute of some family of people killed that day. They have not forgotten. They still grieve and hurt. In my opinion the feelings of those people are more important than somebody that wants to rub it in their face by putting a "foreign" religious building near ground zero.

Also saw on TV a speaker who is involved with investigating and studying terrorism. He said it is not the same now. Now they live among us.

We hear in England remember to, we had a minutes silence yesterday, which I partook in and always will. We must never forget any attrocities that are bestowed on us by these fanatics.
And as for putting that centre so close to ground zero, I think it is discusting that the powers that be would even consider it, it is like pouring salt into the wounds.

chrisy":2xt9yrix said:
We hear in England remember to, we had a minutes silence yesterday, which I partook in and always will. We must never forget any attrocities that are bestowed on us by these fanatics.
And as for putting that centre so close to ground zero, I think it is discusting that the powers that be would even consider it, it is like pouring salt into the wounds.

Welcome to our ongoing nightmare. We never seem to run out of idiots in elected office. Hopefully that will change in a few weeks. Then we can have a whole new set of idiots to bytch about. :frowns:

Was a fine young man laid to rest yesterday at Silverhill Arkansas. Bryan Raver was just short of 21 years of age. Killed while protecting our freedom. We won't forget.

Red Bull Breeder":tiv2w59k said:
Was a fine young man laid to rest yesterday at Silverhill Arkansas. Bryan Raver was just short of 21 years of age. Killed while protecting our freedom. We won't forget.

My condolences

3waycross":1avcalr0 said:
Red Bull Breeder":1avcalr0 said:

My condolences
ditto....I've known a few fallen young men, roadside bombs and gunfire from Iraq and Afghn:

Latest posts