Registered Red Angus

Help Support CattleToday:

JMER1533

Reaction score
Could anyone recommend an upcoming sale with registered Red Angus females? I'm going to Red Hill this weekend for their bulls but am looking for somewhere to buy registered females that are adapted to the heat and fescue of southern Tennessee. Red Hill is selling some females in April/May but I'm looking for some now. My program is grass fed, low input, highly maternal, moderate frame, low/moderate milk. I'm keeping replacements, selling steers locally for beef and selling bulls as they come about. I'm open to either sales close by I can drive to or sales I can view online with low cost delivery.

For the type of cattle you are describing, Dr. Jones and Bart's place is the way to go. Even if you have to wait.

mrvictordomino said:
For the type of cattle you are describing, Dr. Jones and Bart's place is the way to go. Even if you have to wait.

Thanks. He said they'd have fall heifers for sale as well. Looking forward to meeting them this weekend.

Till-Hill said:
Pharo cattle has a bull sale in Missouri? Has females on his website sometimes for sale

Yeah I did look at them and am interested though I don't think they're selling any females in their upcoming sales. I'll ask Kit though.

I wish you would of posted this couple weeks ago. Sold a bunch of them at the ky beef expo and for real fair prices. I know couple guys here with decent size herds of them. They could point you in the direction of some. Shoot me a pm

Bart and Sarah are good people, go hungry they put on a good feed. I may try to go depending on the weather.

littletom said:
I wish you would of posted this couple weeks ago. Sold a bunch of them at the ky beef expo and for real fair prices. I know couple guys here with decent size herds of them. They could point you in the direction of some. Shoot me a pm

Would you mind sending me a PM. I tried twice but it's not showing up in my sent items so I'm assuming you didn't get it. And if anyone else knows of anyone around TN/AL area selling registered females, please let me know.

Latest posts