redneck yacht club in fl...

Help Support CattleToday:

pyramid.png

In the photo the boy at the bottom with his hand out is my Son Robert when he was 10 years old, he used to be in a motorbike display team, he rode 50cc when he was 7 and progressed to 250cc scrambler like the one in the photo, from 10 until 14, when he decided to leave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qm_7X2Iz40
My Son is in there somewhere, this is a part of what they do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDYdbKE6 ... re=related
this one has Robert on the bottom of the Pyramid looks like he is hanging on for dear life, he is the anchor boy.

Heck I'm dang proud of this 51 year old six pack folks. I ain't been in the ring since '93 but I still stretch the legs and crunch. Time Life Magazine's weight charts said I was 5 lbs to heavy but everyone else says I'm skinny. "lean" is the term I like.

thats cool! them boys been doin that fer awhile...lotsa trust goin on there fer sure! we didnt have anything like that in our school...very cool....chrisy ya gonna post up yer 6 pack

well see what mr boogies got goin on...btw ive lost 15 lbs so i am feeling good abiout it..10 more to go...by the end of summer

VanC":k1k11hbx said:
Don't lose that picture, dieselbeef. You'll cherish it many years from now.

Still waiting to see some of those bellies. :D
:lol: I tend to keep my belly covered up....improves the ambiance that way.... :lol: But happy to say I've gotten rid of 20 lbs of it since Thanksgiving...

Bellies are like the beer that builds them. You start out with a six-pack in your twenties, go to more like twelve-pack in your thirties, and wind up with a keg by your forties. :D

1982vett":3i2rocx4 said:
VanC":3i2rocx4 said:

:lol: I tend to keep my belly covered up....improves the ambiance that way.... :lol: But happy to say I've gotten rid of 20 lbs of it since Thanksgiving...

Good for you. I could stand to lose 15 or 20 myself. I was actually pretty skinny when I drank a lot of beer, but my job kept the weight off. Plus I think my metabolism has slowed down as I've gotten older.

you all dont want to see this 36 year olds belly..itll make you sick to not be this young. course the beer is taking its toll lately, if i scrunch down and suck it in,and if you squint your eyes...it almost looks like a 6 pack :shock:
looks like your boy has as much fun as he should be on that quad DB. my boy is almost 12 now and has run a 50cc and a 90 cc straight into the ground. flat out wore em out :bang:

ahahhahahahahahaa..yall are funny .... :clap: this is a great thread

i knew id be the only fat butt to post up..i aint shy...i rarely where a shirt when im home

nieghbor once came over and said he saw some guy with a shirt walking round my yard and had to come see who it was cuz he figured it wasnt me :lol:

yeah hes a driver..cant wait til he can put out hay by himself

dieselbeef":1o1b0g7k said:
thats cool! them boys been doin that fer awhile...lotsa trust goin on there fer sure! we didnt have anything like that in our school...very cool....chrisy ya gonna post up yer 6 pack

well see what mr boogies got goin on...btw ive lost 15 lbs so i am feeling good abiout it..10 more to go...by the end of summer
The boys were in a club, they trained every weekend Rob was in for a few month before he took part in the team, the trainer said he was a quick learner. And me show my six pack not if you want to keep your breakfast down. :pretty:

VanC":1lc4b0u3 said:
1982vett":1lc4b0u3 said:
VanC":1lc4b0u3 said:

Good for you. I could stand to lose 15 or 20 myself. I was actually pretty skinny when I drank a lot of beer, but my job kept the weight off. Plus I think my metabolism has slowed down as I've gotten older.
I think that happens when "the chase" is over or you "stop running" and get caught...lol The job and dancin with the ladies kept me in shape... I was 6-4 and 180 back then...sigh...

dieselbeef":353kuh8g said:
yeah that youngin is gittin to be a handful...mostly in a good way tho....full size quad at 4 yrs old and he can ride it just fine..he usually rides the fence with the tools while im stapling or whatever..

hey chrisy....thats added traction honey..remember we were mudboggin..

i got yer feed conversion kids..post up yalls bellys..i know i aint alone...it flattens out when i stand up! id have sucked it up litle but the camera guy caught me off guard!! aint that called dbl muscle?

thanks fer fixin that up for me vette...idk y i cant git it right

Good looking pics DB and looks like both of you are having a blast. Like that shiny head too but you might check into getting that body "waxed". :lol2: :lol2:

dieselbeef":1kw7ph1x said:
chit man...im a bit too redneck fer that....i got too much to shave now!

What's really cool is in another 10 years or so when you start getting grey you will achieve "Silverback" status.....Do not ask me how I know. Let's just say that between us we could make a pretty good rug.

dieselbeef":j3jfrtkj said:
i guess silverback is better than q tip :lol:

I hear that. I saw my Dad (81) driving down the street the other day and it looked like a Q-tip driving a Cadillac. Something I am sure you are used to seeing in Fla.

Latest posts