[/url]img]

me and my boy Gage

gage_redneck1.jpg
[/url][/img]

dieselbeef":1rxo8st2 said:
gage_redneck_2.jpg

me and my boy Gage

gage_redneck1.jpg

Punching to many buttons DB....just use the IMG button.

PSST...hey Alacowman...looks like ole DB is getting a good conversion on the feedbag don't it......... LOL...

DB that's one good lookin boy. Looks like he's got it all together. I like the way he's got his jaw set. I bet he's fun to argue with. :lol2: :lol2: :nod:

PSST...hey Alacowman...looks like ole DB is getting a good conversion on the feedbag don't it......... LOL...[/quote] yep dang middle age,, you start converting it faster than you can burn it
:cowboy:

Good lookin little boy. And a dad with nerves of steel, cuz one little goose on the throttle and dad gets flipped right off the back.

yeah that youngin is gittin to be a handful...mostly in a good way tho....full size quad at 4 yrs old and he can ride it just fine..he usually rides the fence with the tools while im stapling or whatever..

hey chrisy....thats added traction honey..remember we were mudboggin..

i got yer feed conversion kids..post up yalls bellys..i know i aint alone...it flattens out when i stand up! id have sucked it up litle but the camera guy caught me off guard!! aint that called dbl muscle?

thanks fer fixin that up for me vette...idk y i cant git it right

Looks like a good dad spending quality time with his son. You never know when your going to get stuck and miss a meal, might as well have a little extra with you. DB you going to have your hands full, we had our last mistake at 40. She keeps us running 24-7, plays all the sports, dance teams, beta club, FFA class president. We are truly blessed to have her, as you are with him.
Good luck with him and have fun.

Good looking boy. Looks like you are takin some time to spend it with him. Good job.

I am coverting faster than I can burn it to. Still havent lost my winter weight :D

OH MAN! I wish I could post a pic on here without my husband KILLING me... I got one with him and his "feedbag" all stuck out and playing with his bellybutton... we laugh so hard at that. But yeah, that might cause divorce if I was to share... haha.

i got yer feed conversion kids..post up yalls bellys.. i'll get right on it............. i dont want to even post pics of my cows on here for srcutiny ,, let alone my physigue :p :

dont be scared

hes fer sure a gift...gave me a whole diff outlook on living...i had no kids til i was 42...suddenly the doctor is telling us...well ya know it is only 99.99% effective...wish i had the same luck in the lottery..i guess i kinda did tho..

building the herd for his future now

We've been riding a lot with the grand babies. Two little 110's they love. Mowed a 3/4 mile track thru a small pasture on the river. I put the 18 month old in front of me on one of the big ones and off we go. Lawn chairs folded and strapped to the back. Brazos is so low I can sit in the middle of it in my lawn chair. Life jackets on the kiddies. They go up in the gravel and come down to me in the current. Over and over. Then we go ride. Had 9 kids 4 years old and younger over Memorial Day weekend. They wore me out.

good times fer sure..he rides that by himself or rides his 50 kawie...

we used to put him in a car seat on the thing with an umbrella over the top...

I've got an '86 yamaha 4 wheeler that's still going. Put it in 2nd and had Trevor ride it up to the well house for me. He's almost 5. His grandma fussed for ten minutes when she found out. Those hills coming up off of the river flood plains scare her. He ain't scared of anything - which scares me. That thing looks huge with him on it.

Those little 110's have adjustable governors. Good thing because they are amazingly fast.

aint skeered.....cuz they jut dont know...its all good tho...they love it and so do we...

10 mins aint long ...hahahaa

Latest posts