Redneck in the White House

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I heard this song in the tractor today it is by Chad Brock and the title is Redneck in the Whitehouse, it got me to thinking and as we all know that usually isn't good but I came up with a monumental plan
We need to get Jogee to run for President on 2012

I can be VP
Bez even though is a Canadian can be secretary of state
Dun can be Secretary of Agriculture
Hoss can be appointed the head of EPA
Herefordsire can be secretary of finance

and don't worry guys I am sure Jogee will fill alot of other positions with the rest of you

so what do ya say Jogeephus in 2012

KNERSIE":3ih7nffz said:
I think herefordsire will make a better spin doctor.
your right Knersie the actual appointments need a little ironing out but heck we are a young party and we will learn in the first 4 yrs then make it better as we go along hows that

So Harley do we have your support
I know you can't vote but you could be a foreign policy advisor

KNERSIE":1o2kj9ma said:
I think herefordsire will make a better spin doctor.

I agree. I've been shot at before and didn't much like it. I think Herfordshire would be a good un. Make me ambassador to New Zealand or better yet Australia. Some place that don't hate us. Hoss would be a good pick for EPA but what's he going to do in three days once he shuts the agency down. Put him over HUD or something? Put Caustic over the treasury - I think it would be neat to have gold coins in my pocket. Dun in agriculture would be a good pick but I think Dun has a little salt in his veins and might be more comfortable as Secretary of the Navy. This way, if he wants to commadere a ship or something it won't lead to any type of an international incident. Put ole Backhoeboogie as energy secretary so he can get some oil a flowing and some rivers dammed up. Put Milkmaid over department of the Interior. This way she can travel and keep us posted with some more pictures of beautiful scenery. Heck, I say we give her Princess Pilossi's jet too.

So Harley do we have your support
I know you can't vote but you could be a foreign policy advisor

Only if I can manage the foreign aid you send to Africa ;-)

Hey thanks for leaving me out. :shock: Listen :???: I can help. OK? I know cold weather, RIGHT? You could make me ambassador to Greenland or even Antarctica. RIGHT/ :mad:

mnmtranching":2gbqc3nv said:
Hey thanks for leaving me out. :shock: Listen :???: I can help. OK? I know cold weather, RIGHT? You could make me ambassador to Greenland or even Antarctica. RIGHT/ :mad:
we were not going to leave anyone out we were thinking of making you Northerners the head over Global Warming Committee

Redneck Presidential Committee

Attention All Supporters

As you all know it takes alot of $$$$$$ to make changeso we are looking for contributions to help get Jogee in the White House. We also know that cash is rarely available Except for the mailbox income set on here so we have decided the following forms of contributions are acceptable

cash
Cows
Calves
Yes we will even take your Bull to Washington
Trucks
Trailers
Tractors and all other types of Farm Equipment
corn
soybeans
we will not be taking pigs or a$$es there is enuff of them in D.C. now
Horses we will take after we get elected but not until we can get the market back up

if you have ? or suggestions please feel free to add them on this thread

Sincerely
AC

please send contributions to

Angus Cowman
Campaign Director for Rednecks for Change

Jogee in 12

Angus Cowman":f37hez81 said:
so what do ya say Jogeephus in 2012

A man who quibbles about a $30,000 fountain in front of the courthouse is clearly NOT presidential material.
We need men/women who will keep those dollars flowing! And heck, he'd probably plant the south lawn in telephone poles.

After my three day tenure at the EPA i want to be the head of the Secret Service. I'll make sure you are protected Jo.

Crowder can be Minister Of Nutrition for the Female Population. He can grow em large so I am sure he already has the nutrition list made up.

Has anybody been tapped to run the Corps of Engineers? I've got some good ideas on what to do with the geeks that run the wetlands (404 permit) program.

skyline":204p6nxo said:
Has anybody been tapped to run the Corps of Engineers? I've got some good ideas on what to do with the geeks that run the wetlands (404 permit) program.

With methane emissions I'm sure all the wetlands would need to be filled unless of course they are spawning grounds for shrimps.

JO! Can I be in charge of the Forset Service???? You know I would get logging back on track and give me a Company of Marines to hunt down the no goods who like to put metal spikes in trees that injure loggers.
Less money to fight fires and more to do logging.

So who do we want for Secretary of Ag? or did I miss it?

I think I should be Pres.. you know nothing about me, and neither does anyone else... kinda like how Sarah Palin suddenly showed up..

Face it, it's not hard to have more knowledge than she does.. though i might have to work on my mammaries and get them filled up a little

:roll:

Nesikep":etj1by0e said:
I think I should be Pres.. you know nothing about me, and neither does anyone else... kinda like how Sarah Palin suddenly showed up..

Face it, it's not hard to have more knowledge than she does.. though i might have to work on my mammaries and get them filled up a little

:roll:

Can you see Russia from your back yard? Do you spend at least $4000 on haircuts? And clothes, yeah clothes are important. Your wardrobe, does it cost at least $300,000? These things are important cause we need someone that knows geography and shows us fiscal responsibility to get spending back in line.

mnmtranching":3qmct5bo said:

I always figured it was a given that you would become the head of the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Your ideas concerning "yearly limit averaging" are brilliant.

Latest posts