VIRUS ALLERT!

You have just received the "Redneck Virus"

As we ain't got no programin' sperience, so this
here virus works on the honor system.

Please delete all the files on yer hard drive,
and then forward this here virus to everyone on
yer mailin' list.

Thank ye fer yer cooperation.

OK I am done. I deleted most of my files on my hard drive and mailed everone I know of the virus. What do I do next?

After I wiped everything out I had to go to another computer to see if I was succesfull

I already did all that while I executed the delete file command and Window's Server OS asked me if I was sure I wanted to delete 200GB of files on my five SCSI hard drives that run all of my web sites. I clicked yes. Now what do I do now?

grannysoo":skadasq7 said:
VIRUS ALLERT!

You have just received the "Redneck Virus"

As we ain't got no programin' sperience, so this
here virus works on the honor system.

Please delete all the files on yer hard drive,
and then forward this here virus to everyone on
yer mailin' list.

Thank ye fer yer cooperation.

I tried do do it but couldn't figger out the directions :oops:

dun":17zl0ua0 said:
After I wiped everything out I had to go to another computer to see if I was succesfull

That comment is in the running for the most clever of the week. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I think I busted a gut here tonight.

This reminds me of a prank I pulled. Years ago when color monitors first came out I worked for the gov't and we had just got this new computer. A certain person claimed it for her own. Anyhow, I snuck in and altered the batch file so when it booted up it would go to a screen with a computer on it and a circle with the hash mark on it like a no smoking emblem. Underneath this picture, I had typed, "WARNING! WATER IN HARD DRIVE. PLEASE PRESS P TO PUMP WATER OUT BEFORE PROCEEDING! After the P was pressed 3 times the computer would boot up to the normal Windows screen. I didn't tell but a few people about it and we had weeks of fun with this until ..... well .. secrets like this just can't be kept. My only regret, besides missing a pay raise, was I didn't know how to install a WMV file to make a pumping noise when the P was pressed. Now that would have been icing on the cake. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts