redneck chrsmas tree part 1

Help Support CattleToday:

Anybody that can drink that much Mountain Dew must own stock in Pepsi. Would have been a much more "enjoyable" tree and much larger had it been "Budlight" cans. :p

Oh yeah almost forgot.
Remember to take the top off the bottle on the 2 liter to let the heat out....

Dang near burnt the whole house down last year!

TexasBred":56sverw2 said:
Anybody that can drink that much Mountain Dew must own stock in Pepsi. Would have been a much more "enjoyable" tree and much larger had it been "Budlight" cans. :p
and more believable as a redneck, course if that was true it would be milwaukee beast

ALACOWMAN":2qa6vx1w said:
TexasBred":2qa6vx1w said:
and more believable as a redneck, course if that was true it would be milwaukee beast

Ah man Alacowman....That Milwaukee Beast is awful. Some nasty stuff....til you get to workin' cows with your friend and he's furnishing the beer and that's all he's got....then it's downright good.

beer-bottle-tree.jpg
This is my tree from last year....Mr Redneck eat ya heart out... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought about trying to make wreaths with grassburrs a couple of years ago since we had so many but then, it hurt... Was a nice idea, though. Seen a Christmas tree made with tumble weeds once.

A real redneck could have made this in one evening from the beercans as he finished them.

I don't think that much Dew could be drunk in a month.

However... I do have some "real" dew that could make you want to build a tree like that. :drink:

Lammie":3i83a9hc said:
Thought about trying to make wreaths with grassburrs a couple of years ago since we had so many but then, it hurt... Was a nice idea, though. Seen a Christmas tree made with tumble weeds once.

I like the xmas wreaths made out of barbed wire.

Latest posts